Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Facts
Kanye and don c made retro Jordan’s trendy again. Most new sneaker heads wouldn’t know

who is don c and how did he make jordans trendy????

jordans been around for more than 30 years. nobody makes them trendy. they are iconic at this stage.

who is don c and how did he make jordans trendy????

jordans been around for more than 30 years. nobody makes them trendy. they are iconic at this stage.
220px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png

i'd only ever acknowledge Ye as "bringing back jordan if he made the "newer trash models" basically AJ9 and beyond look nice.

like any dweeb can make the AJ1-8 dope

986B5FFF-548C-43DA-B520-3F608DD2112B.jpeg

Besides some glue stains here and there, I love em. RIP if anything spills on them. That mesh is pure white lol
I can see your a man of good taste with the Rolex on your wrist. That a sub? I am working on a deal right now for a Pepsi GMT II.

I can see your a man of good taste with the Rolex on your wrist. That a sub? I am working on a deal right now for a Pepsi GMT II.
Thanks bro
It’s a GMT Master II Black dial. I’m about to have Rolex service it for the first time. The quotes aren’t pretty lol

Facts
Kanye and don c made retro Jordan’s trendy again. Most new sneaker heads wouldn’t know
JVO you have some good post but I think you may have been sipping that Yac when you posted this.

Jordans have been a staple in the sneaker industry since the day they released. To think they fell off and only resurfaced or as you called it became "trendy" thanks to Kanye and Don C is absurd. Especially because majority of people don't even know who TF Don C is :rofl:

3FE3F2F8-6941-4094-8549-ADFA9CB16000.png

:lol:
I got back into sneakers around 2011/2012.
It was all about Kanye back then and what he wore. I’m actually surprised he’s still relevant with his adidas line even tho his recent music is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom