Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The upper of the Bone has more of a premium look and feel... I like the Blacks, but resell for Mesh? Tougher to swallow.

idk if bone mesh would fair well. dirt magnets soon come if they were.

part of me feels like i should just cop bofa

Under 6 for that 10.5 I can feel it...

That'd be great lmao! I'm on the fence about resale on this. It's not that I wouldn't, it's just when I take into account the upper and how that may cause issues with maintaining it is what got me worried. If this was retail I could care less but for resale I'd like for it to last a bit. One goof move while out and it could be trouble.

The nice things about the black one is that well it's black and sail. Easy to get my money's worth since it goes with everything and shouldn't be hard to maintain.

But knowing me when the salt settles I'll be letting yall know I copped on StockX or GOAT :lol::lol::lol:

Need to find some pants to cover the top 1/3 of this shoe... none of my sweats or denim will work I don’t think...

anyone enter la brea undftd for fogs? My friend tried to enter with the code thing and its saying the raffle expired? Thought it was supposed to be open until midnight?

anyone enter la brea undftd for fogs? My friend tried to enter with the code thing and its saying the raffle expired? Thought it was supposed to be open until midnight?
It's usually only open until one or two hours after they stop handing out ticket codes.

So is it safe to say to go TTS on the FOG 1s? Haven’t been able to keep up in here, and I read from Reddit that these run narrow and long. I’d like to see a side-by-side comparison with a regular-looking shoe to see its difference size-wise and lengthwise, if that’s okay.

I appreciate it yall :smile:

39040A16-21BA-4B4D-A1A8-71356A00E858.jpeg

I’m sorry for crappy pic. But the material is an oily suede or nubuck even if that makes sense. If u rub a wet baby wipe over it that sucker gonna stay lol so it def isn’t leather. Will need crew protect also maybe. But I’m glad I lucked out with a pair from the event. Crazy only 85 pairs dropped insane

I asked if u owned a pair then u posted the pic which implied they were yours. are u playing dumb this afternoon or what? are u trolling?

u dont have to be sold, just watch the vid. Jerry says they KEPT the same material on the toe of blacks from the upper of bones. abd changed the upper to mesh to make more breathable. it's in the vid.

u wrong bro, the toe of blacks and upper of bone diff material. The toe of black and bone is same. Upper is leather on bone mesh on black.

Sidenote: why u hate the bones so much Dogg? every other post in here from u is how trash the bones are how bad the material choice was and how much better the blacks u own are.

jus shoes brah

Be glad you're not stuck in the sz. 8.5/9 vortex because resell on my size is not moving so fast, and I'll have to be straight up surgical wit it to catch a pair for any less than $750. A more realistic number is closer to $800 if I'm using Blacks as a price model.

So is it safe to say to go TTS on the FOG 1s? Haven’t been able to keep up in here, and I read from Reddit that these run narrow and long. I’d like to see a side-by-side comparison with a regular-looking shoe to see its difference size-wise and lengthwise, if that’s okay.

I appreciate it yall :smile:

search the thread, its been posted by few different members.

Copped skylons on stockx. Little tip for anyone copping, use ebates refer a friend and you save about 35 dollars. With rebate came to like 95 shipped.

I thought the Bone pair would be buttery leather. Them being nubuck is going to make them dirt magnets.

Blacks look a lot better by comparison. The mix of materials looks better on the black pair as well.

initially when pics first popped up, I liked the Bone colorway a lot more. Even in the lookbook, it was the Bones. But the material differences in the end is probably gonna make me choose the black over the grey. Still want both tho.

I figured it was the same as the Black toebox but I wasn't sure enough to say anything. I still think the mesh upper is better and should've been on the Bone colorway.

Back
Top Bottom