Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got Bones in yesterday but haven't seen many fits posted up wit them. Here's a few wit cargos and denim since I've mostly seen them with sweats. I also got the FOG X Nike Crew in, so here's a pic of that too. Generally I'm a M, and that's what I went with on the crew. As you can see it's a pretty oversized fit, but I'm into it. It's pretty comfortable and relatively warm. Only thing I don't like about it is that the inside is that furry cotton that sheds and gets all over whatever shirt you have on underneath.

As far the shoes go, compared to my Blacks I can see what people are saying about the material. It does make you feel like you need to baby them more. The mesh makes you feel like you would have to work really hard to truly damage it, while that suede/nubuck like material on Bones is nowhere near as forgiving and just doesn't mold to your feet as well because of that. Wit that being said, I can see how somebody would actually ball in the Blacks, but the material of Bones feels more lifestyle for sure.

5'11, 170 for size reference

JPEG image-350701172B01-3.jpeg JPEG image-350701172B01-2.jpeg JPEG image-350701172B01-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Got Bones in yesterday but haven't seen many fits posted up wit them. Here's a few wit cargos and denim since I've mostly seen them with sweats. I also got the FOG X Nike Crew in, so here's a pic of that too. Generally I'm a M, and that's what I went with on the crew. As you can see it's a pretty oversized fit, but I'm into it. It's pretty comfortable and relatively warm. Only thing I don't like about it is that the inside is that furry cotton that sheds and gets all over whatever shirt you have on underneath.

As far the shoes go, compared to my Blacks I can see what people are saying about the material. It does make you feel like you need to baby them more. The mesh makes you feel like you would have to work really hard to truly damage it, while that suede/nubuck like material on Bones is nowhere near as forgiving and just doesn't mold to your feet as well because of that. Wit that being said, I can see how somebody would actually ball in the Blacks, but the material of Bones feels more lifestyle for sure.

JPEG image-350701172B01-3.jpeg JPEG image-350701172B01-2.jpeg JPEG image-350701172B01-1.jpeg
Bones look great! I just realized I’ve got to retool my wardrobe to be able to rock them when my pair comes in...and start hitting the gym again to get back in shape haha

Bones look great! I just realized I’ve got to retool my wardrobe to be able to rock them when my pair comes in...and start hitting the gym again to get back in shape haha

I was pretty surprised how versatile Bones ended up being. I initially thought sweats would be the only answer for such a futuristic looking design but I'm really feeling them wit the cargos and stuff. And bro, 15-20 mins of just bodyweight exercises every morning go a long way!

I was pretty surprised how versatile Bones ended up being. I initially thought sweats would be the only answer for such a futuristic looking design but I'm really feeling them wit the cargos and stuff. And bro, 15-20 mins of just bodyweight exercises every morning go a long way!
Man I used to be fit when I was in my early-mid 20’s. One year removed from the gym & proper dieting way too much of my gains are gone. Gotta re-establish the proper work to gym ratio again smh.
So the material on the bones is that short suede leather all around? I’m waiting on StockX AND GOAT for the Bone Shoot Around’s and the bone FoG1’s respectively. Been waiting on StockX for a minute now, status still says waiting for the seller to ship to them.

So the material on the bones is that short suede leather all around?
Yea it is. In photos for the longest time I thought the upper was like a tumbled leather but it's not. The toe box on Bones and the upper is pretty much the same material. It's some kind suede/nubuck blend that feels smooth when you touch it, but crinkles and forms veins like tumbled leather at certain angles.

Yea it is. In photos for the longest time I thought the upper was like a tumbled leather but it's not. The toe box on Bones and the upper is pretty much the same material. It's some kind suede/nubuck blend that feels smooth when you touch it, but crinkles and forms veins like tumbled leather at certain angles.
I’ve been looking for some kind of protectant for the toebox on the black pair I have. Any recommendations since I’m going to have two more pairs made of that same suede nubuck type leather?

Surprised how Versatile boned are? That wi go with damn near everything. :lol:

marcus.chi marcus.chi thought you were gonna be patient this time? :lol: couldn’t resist huh? Nice pics. Where did you cop from?

I was patient bruh lol. My homie came through wit the last minute plug. He hooked me up on blacks too, it's just the last time I bought a pair off goat too early then had to use the ones he got me to get my bread on the back end.

I was patient bruh lol. My homie came through wit the last minute plug. He hooked me up on blacks too, it's just the last time I bought a pair off goat too early then had to use the ones he got me to get my bread on the back end.

What Cargos are those?

Man great fit pics! So hard to resist copping haha they're so dope.

Best material I can compare it to (that comes to mind) is the material on the sides of a jordan VII.

The material will soak up water if they get wet and stain like a suede shoe would.

The material on the black FOG 1 toe is the same as the entire uppers of the bone colorway SA and FOG 1 models.

The black SA model, however, is a shiny mesh material.

9ADAFF52-3CF8-4B4C-ABE7-2ED4AC71A989.jpeg BFDC7A07-9B5B-4F28-9BDF-3D174992CF67.jpeg 2C2D1ADB-E242-4BB3-A137-B2ACA7BE50BE.png

The suede on the black FOG1 is the same suede as the John Elliott vandals that released last year. I have both pairs - would take a pic but at work rn.

my SA came in...went a half down, i can feel the zipper on the back of my foot.
dont know if i like that -.-

Back
Top Bottom