Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven’t seen those angles of that silhouette yet. Have there been more picture leaks?
Edit: I have a feedback rating of 3 or 4, but that’s only because I don’t do much business there. Doesn’t mean I’m a dishonest person or selling fakes, but this listing just looks all wrong for a shoe that hasn’t even shown any hints of a date (besides Jerry’s fall line), for release yet.
After getting ripped off on eBay I’m just skeptical with almost everyone.

I feel you, but anyone who has a zero rating with a hot item is a big red flag to me. Then also selling it super early for a rather extreme low price considering there aren't any on the street yet.

$650 hell nah, prices didnt go under $700 for the blacks ( a few here and there but was still $680+).

You misled me bro.

I'm hurt :frown:

(not srs)

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 11.32.49 AM.png

listen I'm far from broke, but yall really dropping $3-400 on cargos? wow, I'm all the way dead bruh...

JE is worth it.
no way it’s worth it when fashion changes so often and there are cheaper alternatives. Dropping that much on shoe makes a little more sense because you can resell it once you’re tired of it.

But...once again it’s your cash so do as you please. I just spoke my justification.

no way it’s worth it when fashion changes so often and there are cheaper alternatives. Dropping that much on shoe makes a little more sense because you can resell it once you’re tired of it.

But...once again it’s your cash so do as you please. I just spoke my justification.

I’ve purchased a lot of JE that I wore, then later sold for a respectable return. Not many shoes are gonna make back much when worn, unless it’s a super hyped release. When you buy nice clothes, the return can be similar to a worn pair of hyped shoes.

no way it’s worth it when fashion changes so often and there are cheaper alternatives. Dropping that much on shoe makes a little more sense because you can resell it once you’re tired of it. But...once again it’s your cash so do as you please. I just spoke my justification.

What you meant was fashion changes so fast FOR YOU lol. I personally don't let what's in style or not dictate how I choose to dress, so fashion changing or whatever isn't a factor in what I choose to buy. When I posted some fits I was gonna wear wit Bones a couple pages ago, everything I had on was stuff from 2-3 years ago besides the FOG Nike sweatshirt. Not only that, but what you're saying about shoes applies exactly the same to clothes, why do you think Grailed exists? I've sold plenty stuff for almost the same amount I paid. When somebody spends on something that's not in your lane, I still can't understand where the need to comment comes from. We get it, you don't think it's worth it lol...cool.

he made an opinion not sure if you can call that an argument. But pants and shoes you cant even compare tbh.

Wait, since when is stating an opposing opinion not making an argument for something bruh? Then you end it wit pants and shoes you can't compare? Are they not both things you wear on your body? What the hell are you talking about fam? This my last comment about this topic, I promise cause some of ya'll in here just can't grasp the concept that if you are so deep into mother****ing shoes that you're on a forum discussing it then you're in the same boat as the guy that spends whatever on jeans, tshirts, jackets, etc. lol. Ya'll will literally do cartwheels to justify owning sneakers but can't see how money spent on anything that you wear is the same **** LOL. Ya'll really living in a sneaker bubble on here

Wait, since when is stating an opposing opinion not making an argument for something bruh? Then you end it wit pants and shoes you can't compare? Are they not both things you wear on your body? What the hell are you talking about fam? This my last comment about this topic, I promise cause some of ya'll in here just can't grasp the concept that if you are so deep into **********ing shoes that you're on a forum discussing it then you're in the same boat as the guy that spends whatever on jeans, tshirts, jackets, etc. lol. Ya'll will literally do cartwheels to justify owning sneakers but can't see how money spent on anything that you wear is the same **** LOL. Ya'll really living in a sneaker bubble on here

You thinking way to deep my man, it wasn't that serious.

For those who purchased on stadium goods, hope y'all use ebates as well. 3% isnt much but that's saved money

The whole zipper thing is keeping me from buying this shoe. I struck out at retail and paying top dollar for a shoe, and then having something like the zipper break? Yea I'm good.

The whole zipper thing is keeping me from buying this shoe. I struck out at retail and paying top dollar for a shoe, and then having something like the zipper break? Yea I'm good.

Overblown, IMO.

I haven't had any such issues w/ my black pair.

Back
Top Bottom