Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I respect the sneaky drop. Still took an L tho.
a 10 minute draw isn’t sneaky at all, especially with how big social media is in sneakers now. Gives everyone enough time to enter. Tell all their family/friends to enter etc.

The main thing that has always rubbed me the wrong way is some of these “sneaker pages/influencers” saying ohhh i never hit on snkrs only to have a pair show up “randomly” or post one later talking about “oh thank you”

Last edited:
thats it, im conceiving some children tonight

Resale on most kicks > child support

the choice is yours

705F9EBA-4EB2-4CEE-A01E-E1C0A659C45C.jpeg

Just got in my Black OW Prestos from Flightclub. Damn. I dunno if these are legit. Did pairs from the retailers come with a white tag attached that says “made in china”? I look up online legit checks and some legit pairs have them and others the fake pairs have them.
That’s what’s most throwing me off. Never seen a pair of Nikes come with this tag. All I know is this FC hangtag ain’t coming off till I confirm this.

Just got in my Black OW Prestos from Flightclub. Damn. I dunno if these are legit. Did pairs from the retailers come with a white tag attached that says “made in china”? I look up online legit checks and some legit pairs have them and others the fake pairs have them.
That’s what’s most throwing me off. Never seen a pair of Nikes come with this tag. All I know is this FC hangtag ain’t coming off till I confirm this.

Yea it had that tag. White one came with it too.

3A68B9DE-E4CC-4C8F-8673-B4BCE0227061.jpeg
F0A230BB-0FE5-499D-B840-2AFFFA8B56CA.jpeg

Damn. Ok. Throw me off like crazy. Thanks bro. And damn that white pair looks clean af. Might have to scoop those up next. The OG pair goes for more than I’m willing to pay tho.
But back to my black pair to check the other aspects and make sure it’s all good.

Damn. Ok. Throw me off like crazy. Thanks bro. And damn that white pair looks clean af. Might have to scoop those up next. The OG pair goes for more than I’m willing to pay tho.
But back to my black pair to check the other aspects and make sure it’s all good.

White one is nice when crispy, but they’re dirt magnet.

One thing I do notice is the plastic overlay on the left sneakers swoosh is separated a little bit from material underneath. Looks like an age thing maybe or simply a QC issue. Anyone else’s have this?
Almost looks like a bubble underneath.

White one is nice when crispy, but they’re dirt magnet.
Mine aged like trash. Most of the white pairs aren’t sustainable. Not that I care anymore but chasing the “keeping it crispy dragon” ain’t worth it. The aging on the white swooshes on many pairs (black/white/mc) has been interesting overall.

Mine aged like trash. Most of the white pairs aren’t sustainable. Not that I care anymore but chasing the “keeping it crispy dragon” ain’t worth it. The aging on the white swooshes on many pairs (black/white/mc) has been interesting overall.
Agreed. That's the exact reason why I can't wear white kicks especially in nyc.

I’m still stuck on shipping label created for the ICA’s Since 9/29. Usually I don’t panic about shipping but this has me worried haha

I’m still stuck on shipping label created for the ICA’s Since 9/29. Usually I don’t panic about shipping but this has me worried haha

Same here haha. I really regret not picking 2 day shipping. I was too caught up submitting my entry and didn't even consider it at the time.
Hopefully we get some movement soon.

Back
Top Bottom