Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Copped the other day, my students were giving me props hahaha
D4FB451E-24B6-415A-9ABE-41C0DEA54997.jpeg
658822D9-4BB9-49D1-8DED-F99A1E3EF9CE.jpeg

Same here haha. I really regret not picking 2 day shipping. I was too caught up submitting my entry and didn't even consider it at the time.
Hopefully we get some movement soon.

Finally arrived @ FedEx yesterday but no movement. Hopefully you got some type of update.

Grabbed these as well a few years back and love how they look on feet but goddamn they are uncomfortable af.
Same exact thought I had when I first got my mentas...no padding isn't even that bad, it's just that the shoe is stiff, ESPECIALLY the heel. I've been wearing em more so they've been breaking in better, I think I just might need to beat them to get ideal comfort though lol

Same exact thought I had when I first got my mentas...no padding isn't even that bad, it's just that the shoe is stiff, ESPECIALLY the heel. I've been wearing em more so they've been breaking in better, I think I just might need to beat them to get ideal comfort though lol

Hold up, thats why? Theres no padding in these? Bout to dig up my pair and find out. :lol: I dont remember 97’s being that uncomfy, I had the silver joints waaay back and they werent the comfiest but def not how my Serena’s felt. I wore em in London all day once and my feet were aching.

Grabbed these as well a few years back and love how they look on feet but goddamn they are uncomfortable af.

exactly this , they are total bricks , not recommended if you go for a long walk , you ll regret wearing them the other day

by the way try the blaces laces on them , i think they set them off

Back
Top Bottom