Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Early :pimp:

Don’t mind the socks…in the crib chillin lol

44FBFB55-B705-4146-87D9-5A8D3660B3DB.jpeg

Not sure if this was already shared but I thought this was rather interesting. 500K total pairs of The 50. Hopefully more drops with such stock numbers via exclusive access.

"Faris said during the meeting that Nike plans to recalibrate demand by “redefining scarcity.” In illustrating this he gave the example of the Off-White x Nike Dunk Low release from this summer, a collection of 50 colorways that were released only on SNKRS via its exclusive access program. Through exclusive access, Nike sends users a push notification giving them the opportunity to buy a specific shoe, rather than asking them to enter a draw for the chance to buy. Faris said Nike released 500,000 pairs of the shoes via exclusive access. "

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/nike-snkrs-app-data-losing-customers

Last edited:
Not sure if this was already shared but I thought this was rather interesting. 500K total pairs of The 50. Hopefully more drops with such stock numbers via exclusive access.

"Faris said during the meeting that Nike plans to recalibrate demand by “redefining scarcity.” In illustrating this he gave the example of the Off-White x Nike Dunk Low release from this summer, a collection of 50 colorways that were released only on SNKRS via its exclusive access program. Through exclusive access, Nike sends users a push notification giving them the opportunity to buy a specific shoe, rather than asking them to enter a draw for the chance to buy. Faris said Nike released 500,000 pairs of the shoes via exclusive access. "

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/nike-snkrs-app-data-losing-customers

500k spread across 50 colorways…10K each, assuming all colorways had the same allocation, isn’t a ton of pairs at all…In the modern sneaker climate that is…

500k spread across 50 colorways…10K each, assuming all colorways had the same allocation, isn’t a ton of pairs at all…In the modern sneaker climate that is…

If each person with EA got all 50 pairs per purchase, then I’ll say stock was not much at all. However, each person was given access to only 1 pair, so I consider it pretty decent stock. Besides, with the exception of 1 and 50, all other pairs were so similar.

But I can also see where you are coming from.

I hit on Lot 3s, but also wanted Lot 21s. So I went the SX route. Ended up geting a pair for $378 after fees. So what does SX do?...well, about 5 days later I get a email saying bid has been accepted for the same shoe I already won a bid on. contacted SX and told them I already got the shoe, they said I still had an active bid, I totally didnt. So these *******s doubled me up on the same shoe and wont refund the second pair. bottom line, done with SX.

I hit on Lot 3s, but also wanted Lot 21s. So I went the SX route. Ended up geting a pair for $378 after fees. So what does SX do?...well, about 5 days later I get a email saying bid has been accepted for the same shoe I already won a bid on. contacted SX and told them I already got the shoe, they said I still had an active bid, I totally didnt. So these *******s doubled me up on the same shoe and wont refund the second pair. bottom line, done with SX.

everytime I START thinking about giving SX a chance, a horror story like this happens smh

Would you have a chargeback case w/ your bank? I’d love for you to “win” the chargeback and keep the double up for “free”. **** StockX

everytime I START thinking about giving SX a chance, a horror story like this happens smh

Would you have a chargeback case w/ your bank? I’d love for you to “win” the chargeback and keep the double up for “free”. **** StockX
I tried, they wouldnt do it. They told me since SX said I had an active bid in place I am resopsible. Just dont get how I can have an active bid once my 1 and only active bid was already accpeted and processed. SX is doing nothing to make it right. So now I have to eat the second $378 charge and wait for the shoes to arrive and sell them myself. Not a massive problem, but I will more than likely not make all that money back. SX lost a customer.

I tried, they wouldnt do it. They told me since SX said I had an active bid in place I am resopsible. Just dont get how I can have an active bid once my 1 and only active bid was already accpeted and processed. SX is doing nothing to make it right. So now I have to eat the second $378 charge and wait for the shoes to arrive and sell them myself. Not a massive problem, but I will more than likely not make all that money back. SX lost a customer.

They counting on you turning around and reselling that second pair…That way they collect fees four times off a single pair of shoes…People complain on Reddit about this type of stuff from them all the time…

not every pair had the same production like 3 pairs i liked didnt had any pairs of size 12.5 US + produced so not that accurate

I’m probably just unlucky but I have no idea how SX handles orders international to the states

I ordered lot #47 last week (which was a euro/asia release only) and had to cancel cause the guy never shipped and now I ordered lot #24 and it’s been a day and a half now and has still yet to ship.

Last edited:

So clearly the answer is a yes, but do you have a confirmation on your app and email for the first order?

Back
Top Bottom