Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

You guys think the price on stockX will drop more after everyone gets their pairs? (Hallows eve size 8 or best bet is to cop now. I feel like a lot of people are rage copping , so people could be willing to pay a bit more. Debating when to pull the trigger

Lol I'm at work in the ER forcing a smile on my face
tenor.gif

1 of my 4 have got canceled :frown: on my wife’s account. She got the GOT EM for Beige but it disappeared after winning the Black pair on the same account. That’s ODD? I’m heated bcuz it was my size.

You guys think the price on stockX will drop more after everyone gets their pairs? (Hallows eve size 8 or best bet is to cop now. I feel like a lot of people are rage copping , so people could be willing to pay a bit more. Debating when to pull the trigger

Definitely. Next week when all the online pairs come in, it’ll drop. But will slowly work back up

Probably Monday when peeps get their pairs in. But after undercutting it'll prob go up a bit.

What y’all think trading my DS white OW Vapormax for hallows eve blazer? Even trade
You’ll have to throw in another bill. But wait till Monday to see how resell is on the Eve’s. Won’t be surprise if someone will take an even trade tho.

Waiting patiently for the undercutting to commence!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ll have to throw in another bill. But wait till Monday to see how resell is on the eve’s. Won’t be surprise if someone will take an even trade tho.

Naw it’s one of my mans I’m just mad I paid a higher retail on the VMs than his blazers which was like 130 plus tax. He should give me a bill lol

dude was tryin to flex, not 1 single person on this thread cares about 1 of your 4 pair getting canceled.

when you win your WIFE’s size 2 times and she wins yours 2 times how is that flexing? She has both colorways and I have 1 which is too big lol & my Beige got cancelled!?!?! Stop it. No need to flex. I ain’t hit on snkrs draws since the WING 12’s.

Back
Top Bottom