Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

u got a lot of mouf big fella. don’t let these sneakers turn u into this kind of individual. It’s not becoming.

listen, i dont give a single ish about these sneakers, never owned a pair of blazers, was just in it for the free money give away. You came in claiming you and your girl tried for each others sizes and that ish doesnt make sense. So she hit on the all hallows eve pair and all of the sudden they just disappeared when she hit on the grim reepers? It doesnt work like that, if you had the "got em" message you should still have paid for that pair, correct? Did you call nike? did you get charged? you came to flex, plain and simple.

listen, i dont give a single ish about these sneakers, never owned a pair of blazers, was just in it for the free money give away. You came in claiming you and your girl tried for each others sizes and that ish doesnt make sense. So she hit on the all hallows eve pair and all of the sudden they just disappeared when she hit on the grim reepers? It doesnt work like that, if you had the "got em" message you should still have paid for that pair, correct? Did you call nike? did you get charged? you came to flex, plain and simple.
Didn’t come to flex bro. I contacted Nike but they only saw the Beige pair confirmed. I know what I saw. I took a picture as well but it won’t make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom