Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Have a pair of size 12 and 13s in deserts looking for a trade for a pair of blacks in either size to complete the set. Lmk

F250D66D-AAD9-4104-9DB0-5F3FB9184DA2.jpeg

Nike with the fast shipping. My cousin won for me but entered a sz 8 instead an 8.5. Now to find a swap.

Black am90s are so nice!! I was gonna pay re-sale for them and then my dog got sick the other night. Woke me up in the middle of the night crying and she was having some weird spasms in her abdomen/stomach. I rushed her to the vet. $550 all cause she was constipated. :ohwell: :smh:
Vet is probably buying a pair right now with my money. ‍♂️

Black am90s are so nice!! I was gonna pay re-sale for them and then my dog got sick the other night. Woke me up in the middle of the night crying and she was having some weird spasms in her abdomen/stomach. I rushed her to the vet. $550 all cause she was constipated. :ohwell: :smh:
We just got our 1st puppy. Def gotta curb my sneaker purchases now lol
Screenshot_20190129-193326_Snapchat.jpg

She's worth it tho lol

I think your vet may have set you up,

I think your vet may have set you up,
Nah the vet was cool. They did a great job of giving me estimates and options for everything before they did anything. The prices were outrageous, but that’s kinda expected considering it was an emergency clinic in the middle of the night. The most expensive part was the pain and muscle relaxers they gave her and then figuring out what was wrong with her. The actual treatment wasn’t too expensive and she’s been doing great since then.
Anyway.... my bad for hijacking this thread. Back to the shoes. Hopefully prices won’t jump too much In the next month or two so I can pull the trigger then.

Attachments

• 3A214F7A-5CD5-46A7-BD56-BAA7BBB87220.jpeg
    3A214F7A-5CD5-46A7-BD56-BAA7BBB87220.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 58
Nah the vet was cool. They did a great job of giving me estimates and options for everything before they did anything. The prices were outrageous, but that’s kinda expected considering it was an emergency clinic in the middle of the night. The most expensive part was the pain and muscle relaxers they gave her and then figuring out what was wrong with her. The actual treatment wasn’t too expensive and she’s been doing great since then.
Anyway.... my bad for hijacking this thread. Back to the shoes. Hopefully prices won’t jump too much In the next month or two so I can pull the trigger then.

The one time I had to bring my dog to the emergency vet, they ended up not charging me a dime. It was like a week before my Europe trip too I was sweating how much it was going to cost. Glad your pup is okay!

Last edited:
My current Off-White collection! Since I am a Suns fan all orange accented or like orange colored releases had the be purchased, plus I really like the volt on the AF1!

Attachments

• 4952F195-AE25-43B6-829C-B54C93A49DAB.jpeg
    4952F195-AE25-43B6-829C-B54C93A49DAB.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 138
The one time I had to bring my dog to the emergency vet, they ended up not charging me a dime. It was like a week before my Europe trip too I was sweating how much it wasn’t going to cost. Glad your pup is okay!
Damn you’re lucky as hell for that.
Both me and my dog got violated that night.

4CF3B0A6-F038-4D69-A1C9-4818F5167172.jpeg

My boy said the messages went to his junk box.

Seeing this reminded me when I had access to the Chi 1’s when the ten first came out. Never received notification or anything :smh:. Just happened to check my app a couple days later and it said “exclusive access expired” with the sold out where the price would be :lol:

Seeing this reminded me when I had access to the Chi 1’s when the ten first came out. Never received notification or anything :smh:. Just happened to check my app a couple days later and it said “exclusive access expired” with the sold out where the price would be :lol:

It said that for everyone after. Don't worry, you ain't have access lol

Everyone got that. Happens on most exclusive access releases.

Wow its expensive to put a tube in your butt lmao

It said that for everyone after. Don't worry, you ain't have access lol

You sure cause the page was the same as when people have exclusive access. This is when I redeemed the NFR’s. Now it says no access but before it said offer redeemed. That’s how the Chi 1’s look in my notifications. If I didn’t have access that would definitely take the salt away :rofl:

F3B54D73-3098-4BF8-BFE6-88F84E22D625.png

A shoe won't ever show you the same love and loyalty that a dog will. :wink:

Unless it's RoboChild.

Back
Top Bottom