Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I actually tried to listen to him explain his justification for buying “the same shoes Nike/Adidas release. Claims the shoes are exactly the same, but presents no comparisons or side-by-sides.

Come to find out practically all his reviews are of fakes.

Streets is done.

:smh:

Lol facts. I went back and edited my post because I really thought about it and didn't want to bring the idea of fakes into the thread but you caught it before I edited it. I mean hey if you want to wear fakes fine but don't try to pass them off as real and tell people on your channel that they are exactly the same. Plus as I stated before he's a hater and goes to other peoples pages with authentic shoes leaving negative comments..Dude is too old for that ****. Smh

Lol facts. I went back and edited my post because I really thought about it and didn't want to bring the idea of fakes into the thread but you caught it before I edited it. I mean hey if you want to wear fakes fine but don't try to pass them off as real and tell people on your channel that they are exactly the same. Plus as I stated before he's a hater and goes to other peoples pages with authentic shoes leaving negative comments..Dude is too old for that ****. Smh

It’s all good.

I should have clarified that I have seen Minor Kicks videos before your post, but I wasn’t sure if he reviews fakes or not. His comment section was always funny style, but I never pair close attention until he did an “explanation video”.

Even while watching his “explanation video” I was sitting there like 🤔. He never comes right out and says it, but essentially he buys early fakes and reviews them, but never explicitly says that’s what he’s doing (i.e. trying to pass them off as authentic). Wild behavior.

TL;DR: you’re good. Minor Kicks reviews fugazis.

It’s all good.

I should have clarified that I have seen Minor Kicks videos before your post, but I wasn’t sure if he reviews fakes or not. His comment section was always funny style, but I never pair close attention until he did an “explanation video”.

Even while watching his “explanation video” I was sitting there like 🤔. He never comes right out and says it, but essentially he buys early fakes and reviews them, but never explicitly says that’s what he’s doing (i.e. trying to pass them off as authentic). Wild behavior.

TL;DR: you’re good. Minor Kicks reviews fugazis.

At the beginning he started out with reviews. Now tho his been doing reviews with "UA" as he puts it. Same factory blah blah. It seems his preaching to others not to go resale route and not to be spending crazy amounts of money but instead go for the "UA" ..something along those lines. I guess he must have gotten quite close to his contacts and he probably gets cut a commission too (not to mention being gifted with those replicas.)

Ever noticed he never gets into the packaging and comparisons? (Heskicks does that.)

Can't be disappointed if you don't try.
FewGenuineFly-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom