Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It was pending..then went back to the page to pick a size ..like the size I wanted wasn’t available anymore, so I picked a diff size, repeat 2x ...clown ****

L

got a "third-party payment method wasn't accepted" or something like that - what does that mean?

i put in my mastercard info directly (i.e. not through paypal/apple pay/etc.) and the shoes still show as "pending"

Enjoy your day -- I am out!!

1595686222413.png

I had to pick another sz so that = L. My boy finally got a W after him saying he would quit the game if he took another L sooooo he’s back LOL.

got a "third-party payment method wasn't accepted" or something like that - what does that mean?

i put in my mastercard info directly (i.e. not through paypal/apple pay/etc.) and the shoes still show as "pending"

your paymentgot blocked. Sorry

I got the same thing

All my Ls came in, last hope Xhibtion raffle (if they actually put more than 2 pairs up)

Just shoes but this **** is disheartening lol

It’s all good.

I should have clarified that I have seen Minor Kicks videos before your post, but I wasn’t sure if he reviews fakes or not. His comment section was always funny style, but I never pair close attention until he did an “explanation video”.

Even while watching his “explanation video” I was sitting there like 🤔. He never comes right out and says it, but essentially he buys early fakes and reviews them, but never explicitly says that’s what he’s doing (i.e. trying to pass them off as authentic). Wild behavior.

TL;DR: you’re good. Minor Kicks reviews fugazis.

No doubt my man. Couldn't agree more..

Back
Top Bottom