Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I figured it was, but doesn’t hurt to get a second opinion with some of the horror stories I read on reddit. Like one person had a real side and the other was a fake. Posted up detailed pics outlining what was wrong. This was for ow chi 1 though.
They get up to 10k pairs a day. You've read a couple stories. Do the math. You are more likely to be struck by lightning (1 in 3000) than get fakes from stockx.

They get up to 10k pairs a day. You've read a couple stories. Do the math. You are more likely to be struck by lightning (1 in 3000) than get fakes from stockx.
Yea they move a ton of shoes, watches, clothes, and purses. I also read how the guy on NT went in with no experience and had to authenticate pretty much one item per minute. How through can the check be if you have a minute to check something? I’m not saying I want NT to check every single item I purchase from there, but I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I mean anybody paying more than double retail what a shoe costs would want piece of mind.

Yea they move a ton of shoes, watches, clothes, and purses. I also read how the guy on NT went in with no experience and had to authenticate pretty much one item per minute. How through can the check be if you have a minute to check something? I’m not saying I want NT to check every single item I purchase from there, but I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I mean anybody paying more than double retail what a shoe costs would want piece of mind.
Using stockx or Goat should give you piece of mind. That's my point. And lol at listening to a man that openly said he literally cried in his car after having to work 1 day. That dude was a clown.

Can I get help on a legit check?(posted from my phone hopefully pics work) From Grailed but the guys local. I SUCK at legit checking specially with how good fakes are now. Just need the OW UNC 1s and Desert Ores and I’m done. Hopefully
1EBD1201-CEA8-48DF-A660-40B2DE41148D.png 289DC073-A0A7-4EFF-BB43-F75A78FED134.png 486F0E34-8CE0-4CAF-ABD9-3F64E1B7E018.png 438DB8E4-28D5-4873-967F-10B9B7920916.png E6994DF4-EBA2-463F-A754-82D02ABF7826.png 866C61AB-5836-410A-8BE0-986277B85F72.png 9100AEB9-2714-47DC-B2FE-1E15B6E375EE.png 16990A2C-EB72-45D8-B83F-8E2CDDB5FC42.jpeg

I ordered a pair of the black 90s from StockX & it’s coming from London. I’m not concerned it’ll be fake but wondering if I’ll be subject to any customs fees. Anyone here have any input on this?

I ordered a pair of the black 90s from StockX & it’s coming from London. I’m not concerned it’ll be fake but wondering if I’ll be subject to any customs fees. Anyone here have any input on this?
Yea, same as what others have said. It'll just come through DHL instead of UPS. Hopefully your box comes in better shape than what mine came like. It had a huge dent in the shipping box, which caused a small crease in the lid on my pair. Not a huge deal though

Using stockx or Goat should give you piece of mind. That's my point. And lol at listening to a man that openly said he literally cried in his car after having to work 1 day. That dude was a clown.
I hear ya. That's typically why I tend to go with those places versus marketplace or offerup. Not that I pay resell a whole lot, but I had to have these.

do they not have them at Truest or BVNK?
Truest and BVNK prices are typically much higher than stockx/goat since they add 20% on top of what sellers want back. Don't get me wrong, love visiting the stores to just chop it up or drop some shoes off, but I'd much rather buy elsewhere. That's why most of the buyers you see on their stories are tourists from australia, canada, or asia.

yeah I noticed but I wasn't sure what their prices were. Always thought Truest was slightly lower since they only sell in-store. I drove by Truest but didn't stop in when I was visiting Hawaii

yeah I noticed but I wasn't sure what their prices were. Always thought Truest was slightly lower since they only sell in-store. I drove by Truest but didn't stop in when I was visiting Hawaii
Nah, I'm pretty sure almost everything in there is overpriced since they know tourists gonna cop. From what I hear, the prices in US are much lower than the resell prices in Japan so I just assumed people buy here and drop off over there. Truest is definitely a cool place to check out next time you visit the islands again.

How do you check where a pair is coming from when you order on StockX? I’ve never seen anywhere where you can track it. Only when it’s on its way to me.

Wait nevermind im slow I got it... I didn’t know StockX had an actual warehouse overseas. I thought everyone just ships their pairs to Detroit.

Wait nevermind im slow I got it... I didn’t know StockX had an actual warehouse overseas. I thought everyone just ships their pairs to Detroit.
There's the OG one in Detroit, but I know they also have one in Arizona and I think a Brooklyn one. Plus now one overseas in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom