Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Not exactly, Kanye has been vocal against...

I know how this board is, “I love shoes”!
you should see some posters get angry if you mention black lives or racism in their precious shoe threads lol

That "must have" pair you always wanted or never had the funds for, turns into a grail.

Until then it's a "must have"

Kinda like Jordan and Kobe not being vocal about civil rights issues

Michael the GOAT. He saw Ye's measly 2M, and promptly announced JB is donating $100 Million over 10 years. Yeezy will NEVER jump over Jumpman.

Reactions: JPS
you should see some posters get angry if you mention black lives or racism in their precious shoe threads lol

Agreed, I' ve seen pages of legitimate conversations get deleted. So now if a serious topic is about to be brought up, I can only say "Nike makes such nice shoes"...

1591429429883.gif

My double up pair from StockX came without the red laces :smh:

I’ll contact them and see if they can do anything. Not sure why they allow them to pass inspection without the additional laces. Normally I wouldn’t mind but with paying resale I want everything. Already have a pair that came without a box but that’s another story.

My double up pair from StockX came without the red laces :smh:

I’ll contact them and see if they can do anything. Not sure why they allow them to pass inspection without the additional laces. Normally I wouldn’t mind but with paying resale I want everything. Already have a pair that came without a box but that’s another story.
Double up on the 5?

Yeah on the 5s
Damn sorry to hear. I had once heard sx does allow this, but there’s clearly a note when selling that says the shoe must have everything included. Some orders received without zip tie or additional laces. Worth bringing up, but they might hit you with the *purchases don’t need to include everything bs* or *just sell back on the platform* bs. Goat definitely greater than sx since this would never fly.

Supposed to sell my volts forces today and dude flaked last minute. Local meet ups are annoying but things could’ve been much worse... these 4 are a def must tho. Hopefully resell in the 600s. No faith in retail cop lol

Back
Top Bottom