Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No access but checked wifey’s account at 12:09 and she had access but no sizes left. SMH
I got off of a phone interview at like 12:20pm and there were still sizes left, 10.5 and up. This was on the site, not the app.

OG Prestos is the goat of all

The one i could not get :smh:

I got the OG Presto for retail. Kept them DS then last Christmas I needed cash so I unloaded them for $1100 and figured I'll just cop again for $1200ish soon after. Like a month later they were already $1500+ and now the price is too crazy to even consider.

I got off of a phone interview at like 12:20pm and there were still sizes left, 10.5 and up. This was on the site, not the app.
Must’ve came back? I was on for like 10 minutes at least on and off refreshing. Weird.

I'd vote the OG Ten AM90's too, but only if it stays like that clean

DS yea, this was just taken

4C746C63-65D4-4E36-93A3-A04EDAD0C7D6.jpeg

But I think Virgils intention was for these to yellow, hence the Ice variation he chose

Quick story time:

Biggest mistake I made, a month after the OG ten release, I was working, had to drop off some stuff at the post office and I seen a pair of the above 90s, used but in decent condition consering they just came out, at a thrift store in the window :nerd:

I go in and they only wanted 300, sz 11.5 No box but who tf cares, didn't verbally say I wanted them but My intentions was to go right back in the store and cop em, but I wanted to drop off the mail and packages I had, because work comes first lol

I go back and it was on the counter, somebody was in the process of buying em, i was in the post office for 10 minutes

Think abt this all the time :smh:

Why I didnt tell the employee to hold and ill be right back? Idk, the store was on a quiet block, didnt think any1 will be interested, learned that day

Prices for the sail 5s already dropping quick. Will it hit upper $400s low $500s after release?!?

Back
Top Bottom