Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

W....Still No Men’s. If doesn’t arrive today then guess I submit claim.

Attachments

• AE6784B1-EDB6-40F2-A95A-12EBA33BED9F.png
    AE6784B1-EDB6-40F2-A95A-12EBA33BED9F.png
    482.9 KB · Views: 254
L as suspected. Even tried for baby sizes because me & my lady just found out not too long ago that we’re expecting 👶. Guess little one won’t be dripped on arrival LOL

congrats man! Just get the Cortez toddler. My kids started on them when they were a 3C, and it’s all that has been on their feet. They are up to an 8C now. I get more comments on them than anything they ever wear. The high tops can be hard for the little ones to walk in also... at least my kids always walked like when you put those boots on dogs, when they were wearing highs.

took L's on SNKRS, SVD, END and probably SNS. Just waiting to hear from Foot Patrol and Slam Jam.

edit- foot patrol is an L

Last edited:
Well, even after the charity raffles I ended coming short on the V’s but Atleast my Rubber Dunks came in the mail today. I was able to score a nice deal on Yahoo Japan so I Shouldn’t be too mad. I honestly think the rubber dunks are being slept on, I’m starting to grow on Gum sole pair.
367D6DC5-286D-470A-B228-0D9AC5845019.jpeg

you didn't ask her to check her account when everyone was getting exclusive access? Can't fault her 100% as my wife also never checks her accounts unless I specifically ask her to

Back
Top Bottom