Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bro there is a John Elliott thread on Style Forum exactly like this Off White thread on Nike Talk...once again what’s the difference?? Smh
If you know you know

1589407573382.png

Lmao wtf. Virgil straight ripping off other Jordan designs for his Jordan collab and calling it a day :lol:
Am I blind and missing something here? What's unique about that Jordan 4? At least the OW5 used different material for its upper and threw some holes in that joint.

Lmao wtf. Virgil straight ripping off other Jordan designs for his Jordan collab and calling it a day :lol:
Am I blind and missing something here? What's unique about that Jordan 4? At least the OW5 used different material for its upper and threw some holes in that joint.
Yea you blind lol

They look too much like an actual Black/Cement 4

I agree with these two. Big fan of Virgil, but this looks phoned in. I will reserve final judgement until I see more pics though!

I’m thinking those are a custom off a regular bred 4 after looking at other pics of the ones at the MCA exhibit. The heel where the air is not the cream/faded color, netting and clear tabs look too new and bright as well as padding not as worn colored. Also the grey on the toe looks suede as opposed to the netted mesh that it looks like was used on the 5s as well. We will see in time though.

Yaw blind af if yaw don’t see the inverse he done did w da black cement IV

Back
Top Bottom