Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

homepage_list-5.gif

FB640125-0581-444C-B2EF-3A8A4CF1CC1A.png

I still don’t kno how I feel about them, I’m surprised by how limited they were, and only carried by three retailers. It looks like only 12 people in here hit.

No. Same size I always go with. After about an hour it just causes pain. People do comment on them but these gonna stay in the box. Uhhhh

Oh ok, i stopped Having pain after cut the spikes off. The shoe is comfy as someone who has flat wide feet.

I was debating going but I live in Texas and heard horror stories about the cold...and I know nobody out there :smh:

I few out dolo and met some cool people while waiting in line. There were people from Cali, NY (of course), ATL, Texas all just for shoes. I ended up running into some people I know from ATL. Definitely heard the horror stores but that was mainly with FCFS stuff. The Foot Locker pickups were fine you just had to wait in line. They didn't enforce the 3pm or 6pm pick up times. They let people pick up all day.

Prices are already dipping and most arent even in hand yet. Be patient if you wanna cook resell. Thats just IMO. I can see them dipping hard like the Trav 6's but these will bounce back where the 6's are stagnant atm.

^ I wanted those pretty bad but glad I didnt rage cop after striking out on em. They are super clean though.

Back
Top Bottom