Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Tried calling the police department the kop was apart off... turns out... they are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Jesus I left the guy alone but now it’s just getting awkward.

8F4C450B-8FDA-4DC0-B1CA-0A0FCB6FA061.png
Try Pacifika

-NTer Unicorn got exclusive access from Nike to buy a pair of OW Prestos Black
-NTer kilroydon wanted to buy it from Unicorn for $700 via Paypal invoice
-Unicorn claims he shipped the shoes to Kilroydon
-Kilroydon receives empty box.

but it's all the other little details in between that makes it the funniest.

Notable funnies:

-Unicorn real name Victor, writes on the shipping label ViKtor because he thinks the K is cooler and gives him a sense of an assassin instead of the letter C.
-Unicorn lied about being a nurse and how much salary he makes but with some NTdetectives digging, found that he was only making $10k a year.
-Someone called Unicorn ugly, liar and scammer, Unicorn only defends the scammer insult but okay with being ugly and a liar

Wait, police departments close on the weekends?

If that's the case, wow Unicorn sure is taking this scam to another level.
Nah man

Unless he’s dialing the chief or deputy chief as well as likely detectives and others who are usually in office M-F, they’re off and out of office weekends

Rest of police are in 24/7 365

He supposedly did an online report it seems like fellas. He did mention they he just got off the phone again so thats ironic that 50 are closed today. Wanted to believe the dude cus stuff does happen, but there was too much thrown at him, where I had doubts.

BTW, may I ask what happen to solecollector? Been out the game for a LONG time. Seems imho their site sucks and is confusing AF now. I had alot of credibility marketplace wise on that site now its all gone when they moved servers or w/e

I don’t trust **** coming from NY...especially if it’s shoes sent by a seller! That’s Scam Capital...aka baby Nigeria
Honestly I kinda agree

The two times a scam been attempted against me, both from Ny

usually when I hear about scammers, usually a NY. Cat

Back
Top Bottom