Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m just about done with sneakers after this all star weekend. Between all the bots and scripts ,resellers ruining anything FCFS, and retailers having terrible apps (and not caring about the fact that they’re terrible), this whole sneaker game is getting mad lame.

I know they’re just sneakers, but this used to be my passion. But nowadays with all this nonsense, I’m just getting ready to call it quits and find another hobby.

maybe I’ll start collecting pogs or something lol.

Indeed, bots and resellers ruin this. I have been to local raffles where resellers have had their entire families participate, like you see 4 old ladies entering the raffles and it is infuriating. I don't get too carried away with it, I try to get what I like but I rarely go to local raffles as there's only one store that carries the best releases.

My sister has been collecting Absolut Vodka Bottles for years, but the same thing happened together with loads of bottles being released in local markets only (i.e. Germany only) and the community instead of being fair on trades (trading a new bottle for a new bottle of the same value) would always want to take the most advantage. She still does collect the bottles, but just gets whatever is available and doesn't care much about getting all of them.

I don’t even get mad no more B lmao

but seriously saw a dude say this is the first all star weekend where he got zero of anything worth while.

I was like damn 8 years he’s hit on something now nothing and dude lives in chi.

everyone going to the app life. Has made it kinda dry

losing is one thing but losing to bots and people location jig’ing. Then they prob was “practicing” so they won’t even be able to pick up. Ish is a clown show.

Remember when people used to be mad when people would bring they whole family for a raffle ticket or to sign the iPad at The Nike store

Bet y’all wish we can go back to that. Felt I had a better chance even if it took a hour wait.

Side note
Kaws 4 grey was the best release tho. Some how lots of non bot people hit.

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 8.04.50 PM.png

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Now do I drive to Vegas or what!?

Indeed, bots and resellers ruin this. I have been to local raffles where resellers have had their entire families participate, like you see 4 old ladies entering the raffles and it is infuriating. I don't get too carried away with it, I try to get what I like but I rarely go to local raffles as there's only one store that carries the best releases.

My sister has been collecting Absolut Vodka Bottles for years, but the same thing happened together with loads of bottles being released in local markets only (i.e. Germany only) and the community instead of being fair on trades (trading a new bottle for a new bottle of the same value) would always want to take the most advantage. She still does collect the bottles, but just gets whatever is available and doesn't care much about getting all of them.

the internet and social media basically means if it can be flipped it will be flipped

world economy is f’ed up people needs hustles to get by.

people were flipping old bay hot sauce

Back
Top Bottom