Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Pure money grab

bad one at that.

for all we know the app glitches and no one won lmao haven’t seen a single win

I’m not seeing any winners
This has to be the first time where we haven’t seen a single nt’er hit
I’m guessing with this FLX it’s much easier to backdoor or state only got a limited number of pairs
I’m going towards backdoor

Ftl probably kept half the stock for fcfs and will just act like those are all unclaimed pairs. Just to make tomorrow more epic.
That's why there's not as many w's being seen tonight. Just a theory

Not suprised. Resellers across the country probably went hard on this new system for this release. I mean if you think about it:

Old System
1 entry with max head start = $300

New System
1 entry with max head start = $10 (assumes 4 head starts to max out)

You can literally get 30 max head starts entries with the new system that would have only netted you 1 entry with the old system. And as long as you hit on at least 1 entry, it’ll pay for itself plus more.

Not suprised. Resellers across the country probably went hard on this new system for this release. I mean if you think about it:

Old System
1 entry with max head start = $300

New System
1 entry with max head start = $10 (assumes 4 head starts to max out)

You can literally get 30 max head starts entries with the new system that would have only netted you 1 entry with the old system. And as long as you hit on at least 1 entry, it’ll pay for itself plus more.
Except the old system granted you VIP status that lasted for an entire year. You're starting over with every release you go for with the new system

Except the old system granted you VIP status that lasted for an entire year. You're starting over with every release you go for with the new system

, that would be the downside. If you don’t hit on any of those entries and you bought like 30 of them, you’d have to rebuy max head starts for the next release.

but you would think with 30 entries at least one would hit. And that’s all it would take.

Or you could go through the daunting task of returning merch from the losing accounts, and making new accounts next time. Way too much work for me, but I wouldn’t put it past resellers that have no job.

L’s for my brothers, friends, and I. That’s 9 accounts with purchases and max head starts.

F*** this FLX program. I’m returning everything I can, even though I was planning on keeping everything. This program switch has been straight trash.

I think the reason why no one got a W is because this is the only location in the country dropping these, so the number of entries is probably astronomical.

Back
Top Bottom