Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

After struggling through the last few unintelligible experiences posted in here, i really appreciate the wordplay.
I agree with you, both on the German pun being funny and the fact that some of the “fam” here speaks so unintelligibly and incoherently that you have to wonder what you’re doing here in the first place w this hobby. Thanks for this, I’m not alone in scratching my head to understand what some of the folks are saying here.

Last edited:
I agree with you, both on the German pun being funny and the fact that some of the “fam” here speaks so unintelligibly and incoherently that you have to wonder what you’re doing here in the first place w this hobby. Thanks for this, I’m not alone in scratching my head to understand what some of the folks here are saying here.
sorry im not a walking thesaurus. edit: Tired of rude people like you acting like you better than others because they use slang or communicate differently than you. It's a sneaker forum all this "elitism" is not needed.

I guess the entry I thought i got in didnt go through

So now all the brute force bot entries get 50$ gcs?

Cant make this nike stuff up :lol:

sorry im not a walking thesaurus. edit: Tired of rude people like you acting like you better than others because they use slang or communicate differently than you.

no one “acting like you better than others” just some folks better at using the English language properly, I’m confident of that. It wasn’t even you that it was directed towards, “fam”, but your response is uncalled for, in my opinion.

You can use slang all you want, everyone does for shorthand, it saves time. But not at the expense of making sense, often times the slang doesn’t effectively convey the thought.

Last edited:
I guess the entry I thought i got in didnt go through

So now all the brute force bot entries get 50$ gcs?

Cant make this nike stuff up :lol:

Precisely, this is unfair, they are compensating the people that got through, because they can verify that, and the thousands like us who couldn’t get through get nothing. What a joke.

I am not better than you in life (that’s a silly concept), but I am better than you at using the English language properly, I’m confident of that. It wasn’t even you that it was directed towards, “fam”, but your response is uncalled for, in my opinion.

You can use slang all you want, everyone does for shorthand, it saves time. But not at the expense of making sense, often times the slang doesn’t effectively convey the thought.

Ok good luck on the launch fam.

sorry im not a walking thesaurus. edit: Tired of rude people like you acting like you better than others because they use slang or communicate differently than you. It's a sneaker forum all this "elitism" is not needed.
I don’t think anyone’s trying to be an elitist. Just struggling to find a coherent point in some posts.

Blazers r going to be impossible to cop since it’s releasing with the hyper dunks and no one wants that...
Not if this is like a draw where the order in which you entered doesn’t determine if you cop (ie. Not FCFS). In that case you can try for one and then the other and it shouldn’t matter. If FCFS then of course no. We will know how it actually goes down soon enough.

So for the people who had W's w/ SNKRS app, did y'all do it through mobile or desktop?

I personally had the best odds when I was on fast wifi & mobile.

Back
Top Bottom