Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

feel like the only reason yeebras price is where it’s at is because mostly everyone copped to sell.

have not seen a ton of people who copped because they like the color

This. With the plethora of releases this month, the Yebras were the weakest link of my acquisitions, so it was the first to go

This. With the plethora of releases this month, the Yebras were the weakest link of my acquisitions, so it was the first to go

Completely agree... I actually haven’t ever worn any of the 350s I’ve bought but have used them as trade bait for other things I want... Yebras are especially heinous but l was able to get a 12.5 on YS and it’s still holding its value...

Off topic but anyone here thinks that the 90s are the best out of the 10?

I've gotten a few of the 10 models in hand, and all the tiny details and different materials on the AM90s far exceed any other model.

From the nubuck to the leather to the hidden model number under the back flap to the "Phylon" that you can see through the translucent sole.
Completely agree for the given reasons. It is the best execution of the revealing concept imo, beautifully deconstructed

So I got a question about the sizing on the Prestos. I know they only come in full sizes and I've never had a pair. I wear 9.5 in most retro Nikes and Jordan´s with the exception of 9 in AF1's. What size should I get? 9 or 10

Finally got my 90s in.

Don’t think I’ll ever throw in the orange or green laces because they’re kind of out there to me. But I do like out the black laces look.

My brother and I have 4 different pair between us so I threw the lace from his AF1s in my 90s because they have the dipped tips. The width between the 2 sets of laces are different so I don’t know if they look crazy or not lol. What do y’all think?
A05158F7-0A35-45C9-B93E-4838790374F3.jpeg

B7C9392C-2C04-4973-BD57-789F842C3B2E.jpeg

Last edited:
would yall trade beluga 2.0s for zoom flys?
I think the belugas will have more value. Right now theyre low, but they will rebound. But personally I think V2s are becoming played out and boost is slowing down/dying. OW x Nike are def nicer shoes

Back
Top Bottom