Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Welcome to my city bigevan23 bigevan23 ! Real talk thoughts about to be placed here.

Notre is the only legit place in this entire city. St Alfred/RSVP all are seriously backdooring pairs nowadays, so if that's a route you want to go with anything, by all means. St Alfred used to be fairly legit and that all changed in 2017.

DTS, the owner backdoors and rigs raffles for all the club managers around town. Basically trading sneakers for bottles. Not really a reliable place either.

It's not easy here really, but Notre is the most legit out of anywhere. If you need anything at all, feel free to DM.

Is STA really backdooring like that? I've heard that a few times. I won the Off-White AM 97s from them last year and held out hope they weren't that shady, but it makes sense if true. Love Notre though. Won both Hyperdunks and the first Vapormax from them last year, and they sent a text with info on pickup instead of calling. Staff is super nice too.

Is STA really backdooring like that? I've heard that a few times. I won the Off-White AM 97s from them last year and held out hope they weren't that shady, but it makes sense if true. Love Notre though. Won both Hyperdunks and the first Vapormax from them last year, and they sent a text with info on pickup instead of calling. Staff is super nice too.
I'm really curious on STA too. I definitely don't have inside knowledge but I've hit like 4 raffles there in the last year alone.

did the off white store in nyc ever release? Just saw a pic on IG of someone with the vapormaxes and an off white shopping bag that was made specifically for mercer street .. said he grabbed 4 pairs from there

did the off white store in nyc ever release? Just saw a pic on IG of someone with the vapormaxes and an off white shopping bag that was made specifically for mercer street .. said he grabbed 4 pairs from there

Yeah, apparently they had an instore raffle that they never announced on social media. But you had to buy an item to get a raffle ticket.

Some one correct me if im wrong, but thats what i heard.

63A59E69-322E-4806-8FC4-DEC9EAD77013.jpeg

Dude, I am so freaken happy right now! While my friend was with his family at Disney World for Spring Break, I asked him if he could enter the raffle for me too and if he hit I'll give him an extra $200. I didnt hear back from him so I assumed he didn't hit and I didn't want to interrupt his trip again. He came back last night and called me this morning to say he's dropping something off, I thought it was some souvenirs or something... but it was the OW!! I tried to give him the $200 on top but he wouldn't take it, but I forced him to at least take an extra hundred. This is just as good as winning the draw or raffle!

Last edited by a moderator:
63A59E69-322E-4806-8FC4-DEC9EAD77013.jpeg

Dude, I am so freaken happy right now! While my friend was with his family at Disney World for Spring Break, I asked him if he could enter the raffle for me too and if he hit I'll give him an extra $200. I didnt hear back from him so I assumed he didn't hit and I didn't want to interrupt his trip again. He came back last night and called me this morning to say he's dropping something off... and it was the OW!! I tried to give him the $200 on top but he wouldn't take it, but I forced him to at least take an extra hundred. This is just as good as winning the draw or raffle!
Now that's a good buddy. Always nice when your boys hit when getting L's and they oop you

Now that's a good buddy. Always nice when your boys hit when getting L's and they oop you
Yea he's one of the few people I ever trust. Known him since the 3rd grade and was the best man at his wedding. I remember when we were kids and went on a field trip to the Exploratorium, I was looking at this squishy ball thing. He saw me checking it out and asked if I wanted to borrow some money for it cuz I didn't have any, at that time I knew he was a real friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are shops that are legit and shady at the same time.

For example, Kith.
I hear you. This is a good point. How do you win over consumers in the current sneaker/retail landscape? I try to think of it as if I was the owner, in their position. Would u not hook up your circle?

Sent an email to Blends earlier today, asking when my order on the VM might ship, bout an hour later I get shipping notification. Not sure what took so long but nice to stop stressing.

Yea with all of these recent releases, I've probably just been more worried/impatient than I should be. Also got the Wotherspoons from Blends and was stressing until I finally got the shipping notice. I'll see what happens in the next few days. Thanks for the response.

51D7F59B-E8CC-4A00-B86A-A797453E8910.jpeg

So I can home and had totally forgotten i had purchased another pair of OW 90s now that I have these size 10s Idk if I should let go the 10.5 they fit slightly big, and have some slight yellowing on the lining probaly gonna offload for the new vapor maxes

Attachments

• 80061938-2585-4A27-A6D0-F822CF91B17F.jpeg
    80061938-2585-4A27-A6D0-F822CF91B17F.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 0E16E5E0-B3DF-44E1-9A39-57AE95740B69.jpeg
    0E16E5E0-B3DF-44E1-9A39-57AE95740B69.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom