Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These seem legit?
B3F2D788-F152-4961-8CA5-257C9763C0D6.jpeg

A another wished me luck yesterday lol. I’ll go back and rep you.

80A9A2FF-A8BC-413D-B450-F931E5F4E4CF.png

Yo Vino, I decided to switch to a smaller size this time around hoping it'd increase my luck since size 8 is probably a common size. I was hoping I'd hit and just size swap, but needless to say, my strategy failed. So you can thank me for that size 8 you won :rofl:. You're welcome.

So I decided to go for it and doubled up on the Grims Blazer because I regret not doubling on the OG Blazers and bid was accepted yesterday early morning and was shipped almost immediately. SX received item today and awaiting UPS. Seller must live really close to them or they had it in warehouse already.

I wanted to double on the AHE more but Grims bid got accepted first, and it was either one or the other.
Someone I know had this happened to him too with the unc 1s
As soon as he bought them 10 mins later it shows waiting to pick up by ups

After he got the shoes he emailed stock x to generally ask why it was so fast and they said sometimes people reject packages so when stock x gets them back they already completed the sale so their stuck with them

Atleast thats what they told him
Maybe their employees personal pairs, who knows

Anyone have experience with StockX shipping from UK to US? How long did it take to receive your shoes? Just ordered the Reapers and I can’t wait to beat them up.
I just purchased the prestos through StockX recently and it is shipping from the UK. I am pretty sure it was authenticated in the UK as well cause I think they opened an authentication center there now. They shipped it after authentication on 10/16 and ups is stating I should get it on 10/23

I got a W. Entered once. And didnt stress it. Had a positive mindset the whole time. I didn’t know they would be so limited though. It’s nice too win. It’s also nice to beat Nike and not let them beat me mentally.

What price do you guys see the Black 97s dropping to? Trying to decide if I should sell the Grim Reapers then cop, or try to trade and throw a little money on top. Thanks...

Numerous people have posted that they’ve won with one entry. My best friend won the Orange Blazers with one entry.

Pre orders for Mentas 450 ? So does that mean there’s going be plenty to go around or it’s a scam lol
Where do you see pre orders at $450. I do think eventually it will be around that price after all releases...if there's still more being released. Seems like most of the 2.0 is half the price from the OGs so that sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom