Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

A538ED4F-E9F0-45EE-9BA3-B40B2C7FF434.jpeg
Black pair is definitely better than the white but I’ll take them. Thank you Nike for blessing your boy for his birthday.

Welp... first and probably only snkrs pass W has to get forfeited because theres no way I'll make it over to 5th ave in time with this weather.... wasnt meant to be

Last edited:
I understand theres inclement weather but the new store is a **** show. is that really the best they can for security, damn. I was on the line when they did that 15 minute system refresh thing, for those that were there too at that time lol so stupid

I understand theres inclement weather but the new store is a **** show. is that really the best they can for security, damn. I was on the line when they did that 15 minute system refresh thing, for those that were there too at that time lol so stupid

I hope the weather in NYC clears up over the weekend. No snow or rain so that I can whip out some sneakers when I’m there.

off white unc1

prestos

blazers

various 1s

they have so much at that nike store its insane. word is snkrs pass for everything. good luck

Which Prestos are we talking about here? The OG Prestos? :emoji_astonished:

Did they have other stuff like SW 97/1s? Or was it mostly just OW and Jordan stuff?

it took my friend 6 hours to get home from manhattan by car. it was a disaster out there i dont think anyone anticipated it was going to be this bad

Back
Top Bottom