Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

it took my friend 6 hours to get home from manhattan by car. it was a disaster out there i dont think anyone anticipated it was going to be this bad
At 4 things had already started I wouldn't have left out during the snow, unless it was a money size :lol: Getting caught in it is different.

Not a flaw, per say, just how the zip tie works. Automotive zip ties do the same thing. Just have to pull harder.

Well, there have been vids around the net how to remove the ziptie using special equipment. I have different pairs that can’t be pulled with your hands. But maybe you’re right. I don’t think that the ziptie is supposed to open using your hands

Well, there have been vids around the net how to remove the ziptie using special equipment. I have different pairs that can’t be pulled with your hands. But maybe you’re right. I don’t think that the ziptie is supposed to open using your hands

Yea, I saw those vids too, failed trying to do it that way. It's worked on all of my pairs. 10+

What where he live? Lol
out in whippany nj. it was just the perfect storm of rush hour, more snow than expected and literally no prep/late plowing and salting. wife works at a school some kids didnt get home til 8pm. most districts didnt think to close early

glad I didn't win then

1525330794609.png

Didn’t see a ton of people with access unlike the VMs... I hit on the VMs but couldn’t even make it to the city to pickup because of the weather... I tried to see if Nike would honor the pass today but they wouldn’t

Back
Top Bottom