Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I couldn’t do that line outside yesterday - brutal.

Walked in for general, asked a store manager (recognized each other from times we’ve chatted at the soho and 57th street stores) if it was cool to jump on the pass line, he let me in and it was a much nicer experience.

I couldn’t do that line outside yesterday - brutal.

Walked in for general, asked a store manager (recognized each other from times we’ve chatted at the soho and 57th street stores) if it was cool to jump on the pass line, he let me in and it was a much nicer experience.

so you finessed that line lol, you probably had first dibs on everything then

It only pops up in your feed if you have access. There's no link. Far less success compared to the Vapormax, but we knew 1's were more limited already

Last edited:
My dog was checking his Snkrs app and he was like "bark bark" and I was like "bro, I want em" and then he was all "bark bark bark", and I was like "*****, I'm a size 9 and you didn't think of me?" Needless to say, he's sleeping out in the yard tonight.

I don't even believe he had access anyway. He's always barking tall tails...

Has anyone made a new account and magically started getting hyped reserves? I've had my account since 2011 and never get anything anymore, not even GRs.

My dog was checking his Snkrs app and he was like "bark bark" and I was like "bro, I want em" and then he was all "bark bark bark", and I was like "*****, I'm a size 9 and you didn't think of me?" Needless to say, he's sleeping out in the yard tonight.

I don't even believe he had access anyway. He's always barking tall tails...
Edit: misplaced stupid rant by me for what was a really good pun

My tails are the tallest. Yep. And my collection magically acquired itself. And everything I’ve ever said that’s come true and shared in here is smoke and photoshopped mirrors. Lies. All lies.

I was just talking about my dog, man. Not everything is about you. Plus, my adorable pun using the word tail instead of tale because it's about a dog. Nothing? Man gets no respect around here.

:rofl::rofl:I’m still salty over the prestos

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom