Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Random question. Got the wrong size for my OW Zoom Flies and sold both the black and pink to stock X . Ups picked them up this morning. The pink pairs tracking says “on its was to Stock X”. The black says “ship by December 14th.” Should I be worried?

Sometimes tracking is update is delayed. If you search the tracking number on ups it should show everything as in route. Tracking usually corrects itself the following day as is my experience with Goat and Stockx

Sometimes tracking is update is delayed. If you search the tracking number on ups it should show everything as in route. Tracking usually corrects itself the following day as is my experience with Goat and Stockx

UPS also still says waiting to be picked up. Hopefully it’s just a glitch or something and fixes tomorrow. Thanks!

UPS also still says waiting to be picked up. Hopefully it’s just a glitch or something and fixes tomorrow. Thanks!

Not saying this is your issue (UPS dock could be backed up), but one time I accidentally printed same label twice and used on two separate shipments. Even though one label was a duplicate, both boxes actually made it through UPS system to StockX. Since one had wrong UPS label, it was rejected by StockX.

Even if you make a mistake and tell SX support how to fix the problem, they won't do it. They're a machine, once the process starts it cannot be altered whatsoever.

Did you drop off both shipments and get a receipt? If so, you should be covered regardless. If you just had your normal route guy pickup, could be an issue if it never scans. I always ask them to scan right there. Good luck and try not to stress too much..

Not saying this is your issue (UPS dock could be backed up), but one time I accidentally printed same label twice and used on two separate shipments. Even though one label was a duplicate, both boxes actually made it through UPS system to StockX. Since one had wrong UPS label, it was rejected by StockX.

Even if you make a mistake and tell SX support how to fix the problem, they won't do it. They're a machine, once the process starts it cannot be altered whatsoever.

Did you drop off both shipments and get a receipt? If so, you should be covered regardless. If you just had your normal route guy pickup, could be an issue if it never scans. I always ask them to scan right there. Good luck and try not to stress too much..

They picked them up from my office. Hoping for the best lol.

B372211A-5BDB-4C34-B894-2CF3A3D878B9.png
Boston Bodega W came in tonight (in-store) for the Zoom Flys. First W from there! Hope I didn’t use up all my good juju lol so much heat to come

Ahhhh, so THAT’S what a Bodega W e-mail looks like. Hopefully one day I’ll get one.

Back
Top Bottom