Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sounds like the big winner in this scenario is StockX. They LOVE guys like this.

Yep, they make $65 in fees on the first sale of $530 from seller 1, plus $14 shipping for buyer 1 = $79.

Then they make $77 in fees for the second sale of $625 from buyer 1, plus $14 shipping for buyer 2 = $91

So 2 sales gets them ~$142 just in selling fees, not including whatever they're skimming off the top of the fluffed shipping fees.

Twice I've ordered shoes on StockX mainly because they seemed priced low (first time I was not sober, second time I was).

My thought process was I'd try them on, see if I like how they fit/feel, and if I didn't love them then I could just send them back when the price went up.

Well, for both models I didn't like the fit/feel, and the price has actually gone DOWN a bit. I've held on to them for several months now. So yeah, not doing that anymore.

I think you're safer with these OW, but unless you bought in at a really good price, it may not be much profit or worth it.

Let’s gooooo!!!!!

F4B1A814-EDE8-4EF4-80F0-14C9509AE3C3.jpeg

9B0196DC-A9E5-4B02-90BD-EDE7B74EDD5E.jpeg

A5043D7C-2E2C-4A95-B37E-03C2566B2BD0.jpeg

40D3822B-1946-465F-82EB-A2F71E75EC64.jpeg

Both got here today.

I can’t help lol. But I just wanted to say I feel like people ignore legit checks. I’ll be posting mine when they come in too. Even though they are from StockX, I’ll want NT’s opinion
Every legit check I've done on here has at least got a few responses this is strange and ive never almost had to beg before either :lol: it's what brought me to the community here originally. Idk whats up. But again if anybody wants to help :lol:
https://niketalk.com/threads/lc-on-these-og-ow-prestos-please.680092/

People keep saying today but everything I see for SVD is 2/15.
The raffle doesn’t close till 11:00pm pst. On their calendar release date there was a count down, this morning when I checked at 7am there was 16 hours left. Weird I don’t see it on the calendar now for February 15th releases. But we won’t get a notice on a W until tmr morning I assume.

Buying something at resell and then hoping the resell price goes up to sell again just makes no sense.
In general, I agree. But man oh man there's some stuff you could have made a lick on. SW were going for $400 the week after release. $650 now. OW Chicago was like $800 every early on. $2500 now. the Social Status Art Basel AJ1 was like $600 week 1, not it's $2k+.

The raffle doesn’t close till 11:00pm pst. On their calendar release date there was a count down, this morning when I checked at 7am there was 16 hours left. Weird I don’t see it on the calendar now for February 15th releases. But we won’t get a notice on a W until tmr morning I assume.
This is giving me just enough time to talk myself into paying retail for them deserts lol.

Every legit check I've done on here has at least got a few responses this is strange and ive never almost had to beg before either :lol: it's what brought me to the community here originally. Idk whats up. But again if anybody wants to help :lol:
https://niketalk.com/threads/lc-on-these-og-ow-prestos-please.680092/
I just think it’s harder to LC now so most of us prob don’t want to say whether it’s legit or not. It’s been over a year since the OG release and factories had a lot of time to improve on it. Not saying they perfected it but the ones that could LC it would prob prefer to see it in hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
In general, I agree. But man oh man there's some stuff you could have made a lick on. SW were going for $400 the week after release. $650 now. OW Chicago was like $800 every early on. $2500 now. the Social Status Art Basel AJ1 was like $600 week 1, not it's $2k+.

Fair. I suppose it’s just a bit of a risk and you gotta hold onto them for a decent time.

$600 for fragment AJI. too rich for my blood on drop day. I goofed

Back
Top Bottom