Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2C9EFC9A-C51C-42E1-B5E7-D8F25215C4A2.jpeg
Yo can I get a legit check? These came from StockX yesterday lol

super random but can anyone in here post or message me a recent receipt from Undefeated La Brea? about to buy a black am90 everything looks good but just want to compare the receipts.

when i search google i see 2 diff versions of them so im confused lol

Last edited:
They don’t authenticate them with the same precision as GOAT. Should have paid $100 more on GOAT.
Lolol gets me every time. But at the same time, when a shoe comes with extra accessories like laces and that zip tie, I would want the shoe to come with all of that. Especially since I’m paying resell. Stockx doesn’t guarantee that while goat does. But I have yet to buy anything off goat, assuming my uncs were in fact fake and got cancelled

Lolol gets me every time. But at the same time, when a shoe comes with extra accessories like laces and that zip tie, I would want the shoe to come with all of that. Especially since I’m paying resell. Stockx doesn’t guarantee that while goat does. But I have yet to buy anything off goat, assuming my uncs were in fact fake and got cancelled

The accessory part of the deal is definitely a knock against StockX. I’ve been lucky so far.

Unless they changed their policy, that is not correct. If laces are missing, you can send back. I had to send back OW UNC's once because of that. Was a relief because the prices tanked soon after.. lol

Where does Stockx say they dont guarantee accessories like laces?

Why do some Ten pairs come with the little white Nike tags attached to the shoe and some don’t? I haven’t seen one Black or Volt AF1 w/ the tags
- my pair as well as any videos online... But my 90s came with tags?

I’ve purchased 11 pairs from StockX and I’ve never had one thing cause doubt lol.

My experience StockX doesn’t garauntee them. Had a pair of Sauconys missing them after I read people missing their O/W’s missing them. Didn’t want to make a big deal after I emailed them about the missing laces on a shoe I paid $90. I’d like to save my complaints for bigger issues. They (StockX) tried to give me $20 off for a pair of HAL GL3s I paid $300ish for and it had a cut in the material. After the third email of me saying I wanted my money back, they took them back. In regard to the previously mentioned Sauconys, I just resold the without the laces for $150 the next day. I can look up their exact response if you’re really curious, but it will take a few days when I have time to sift through my email.

Personally, unless it’s a real bargain, I’d rather just sell on their platform than buy. I have gotten some smoking deals from them though.

My experience StockX doesn’t garauntee them. Had a pair of Sauconys missing them after I read people missing their O/W’s missing them. Didn’t want to make a big deal about a shoe i paid $90. I’d like to save my complaints for bigger issues. They (StockX) tried to give me $20 off for a pair of HAL GL3s I paid $300ish for. After the third email of me saying I wanted my money back, they took them back. In regard to the previously mentioned Sauconys, I just resold the without the laces for $150 the next day. I can look up their exact response if you’re really curious, but it will take a few days when I have time to sift through my email.

Personally, unless it’s a real bargain, I’d rather just sell on their platform than buy. I have gotten some smoking deals from them though.
You lost me there. The took the Saucony or GL3s back? Both were missing laces?

You lost me there. The took the Saucony or GL3s back? Both were missing laces?

Issue with both, but took the GL3s back because I made it an issue of a small cut in the toebox area. Sauconys I resold on StockX without the laces.

In regard to the laces:

“Hey,

Thanks for following up.

As Bruce previously stated, "StockX defines a "Deadstock" pair of sneakers as unworn and complete with original box including box lid, as would be acceptable for sale at a retail location. Deadstock sneakers are 100% authentic. This may or may not include additional accessories, laces, manufacturer tags, special packaging, etc."

We highly recommend each seller has the additional accessories but not all are required.

Best,
Schu”

Last edited:
It’s in their terms of service. They don’t guarantee those things unless it’s specifically stated. Like special edition box/extra lace set only, etc. I haven’t gotten hosed on accessories yet, but I have read stories where people have. Sucks to pay resell and not get everything that came with the shoe

Ain’t going lie. Scary buying off StockX bc they don’t guarantee the extras. I always take that gamble since they’re usually 5-7 percent cheaper than goat :lol:. Been lucky so far tho

Issue with both, but took the GL3s back because I made it an issue of a small cut in the toebox area. Sauconys I resold on StockX without the laces.

In regard to the laces:

“Hey,

Thanks for following up.

As Bruce previously stated, "StockX defines a "Deadstock" pair of sneakers as unworn and complete with original box including box lid, as would be acceptable for sale at a retail location. Deadstock sneakers are 100% authentic. This may or may not include additional accessories, laces, manufacturer tags, special packaging, etc."

We highly recommend each seller has the additional accessories but not all are required.

Best,
Schu”
Damn didnt know that.

Back
Top Bottom