Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wondering how this "pre-release" is gonna go down in NYC. It says it's over a four day span. If it's FCFS for four days, it'll be a complete mess.

Agreed. I hope there is some kinda system in place either a draw or raffle or something. hopefully maybe those who attend the campus gets first dibs

Failure won’t be an option. Pulling out the big guns on this one - aiming for 7/10

Gonna do nyc, Milan, and Paris. Just aligned the “work trips” with pre dates.

Then anything else will be scooped up in November.
Damn
IMG_0487.jpg

So the New York "pre-release" is five days: 9/9 - 9/13. They're releasing five shoes from the collab. I'm thinking maybe they'll drop one model per day. Anxious to see how this plays out.

I'm all about the Prestos, 97s, AF1s and Blazers. Aiming for the 97s and hopefully I have a better chance as no one out the 97 community has talked about them and even the community is quite divided on them.

I know I won't be able to cop none of these. Who am I kidding? Even those hypers and chuck taylors are selling out :lol:

Here we go again.... Want the Prestos and 1's for myself. Either a af1 or a vaporfly for my girl. The end result. Nothing for either of us. But hopefully if this pre release is smooth I can come out ahead on this one.

Last edited:
Signed up to get notified about the NYC event, but honestly have no idea what to expect.

Not trying to get hopes up at all, no doubt this release will be a cluster**** online, in-person...everywhere

Prestos, 1s, and AM97s are HEAT. VMs are prob the 4th fav.

Sign ups going love today at 11, good luck and hopefully everyone can get something out of this collection.

Back
Top Bottom