Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Surprisingly got all three of these from snkrs in a size 14 M. Had I known I was going to hit would have just gone for one. Little bummed I used up all my snkrs luck for the next three years though :lol:

Hit on the greens. Need some on foot pics. What Ive seen so far is hideous. May flip even tho my drip would make them jawns flames

Really? I thought resale is typically highest right after a drop? What’s the typical cycle like
Typically with hyped limited stuff? People take l’s on the day of release, rage cop, and the price spikes. Then prices stay steady for a few days until online pairs come in. Online arrives tend to result in a price dip for about like 1-3 weeks (this’ll usually be the lowest prices will go). After that dipping period prices began to raise.

Typically with hyped limited stuff? People take l’s on the day of release, rage cop, and the price spikes. Then prices stay steady for a few days until online pairs come in. Online arrives tend to result in a price dip for about like 1-3 weeks (this’ll usually be the lowest prices will go). After that dipping period prices began to raise.

there it is right there. just critical not to puke when prices start dipping as people start taking delivery next week. ride out the wave of supply and revisit the resale down the road.

The details are cool.

But I dont think these are really are capable for casual wear.

At least for me. Dont think I could get a fit off in them

D93aMAhWkAAdYos.jpg

The details are cool.

But I dont think these are really are capable for casual wear.

At least for me. Dont think I could get a fit off in them

D93aMAhWkAAdYos.jpg
No shyyyt these ain't meant for casual wear, what people don't understand these are track shoes. I'm signing off for the night .

SNKRS told me to go take a hike when I tried to buy.

No? Ok.

Still hate y’all who stay winning.
Hate hate hate.

-Buc Nasty

Back
Top Bottom