Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

5D071240-C00A-45E0-8CC7-D6A11698FBA7.jpeg

Screw the dunks, need every color of these. Will cut the spikes like I did on the Terras and its a go
The samples look better b/c of swoosh placement. If these are what gets released then my buzz is killed on these.

How did Nike go from The 10 to this :smh:
Each pair from The 10 is clean - some more than others. But the newer OW stuff.... they're going in an entirely different direction with the new stuff.
I wanted to see an Off-White Flyknit Racer or Flyknit Trainer, but if this is the direction they're going with the new stuff, I don't want to see it.

Vapor Max, Air Max 97, Hyperdunk, and Zoom Fly (in my opinion, and likely yours too) are nowhere near iconic enough to have merited being part of The 10 collection. It would've been interesting to see the Dunk as part of the 10 from the get-go, along with the Cortez and original Huarache. If anything, the Air Max 1 definitely deserved a spot over the other Air Maxes included. The original Hyperdunk would've been a better fit, too.

Nevertheless, for those who expressed interest in getting the OW Dunks for personal use, I'd love to hear what you like about the shoes.

Vapor Max, Air Max 97, Hyperdunk, and Zoom Fly (in my opinion, and likely yours too) are nowhere near iconic enough to have merited being part of The 10 collection. It would've been interesting to see the Dunk as part of the 10 from the get-go, along with the Cortez and original Huarache. If anything, the Air Max 1 definitely deserved a spot over the other Air Maxes included. The original Hyperdunk would've been a better fit, too.

Nevertheless, for those who expressed interest in getting the OW Dunks for personal use, I'd love to hear what you like about the shoes.

You don't think 97s are iconic enough? I agree with you about the VaporMax, Hyperdunk and Zoom Fly since they are new models (with the Hyperdunk having a new iteration each year), but the 97s belong there imo.

You don't think 97s are iconic enough? I agree with you about the VaporMax, Hyperdunk and Zoom Fly since they are new models (with the Hyperdunk having a new iteration each year), but the 97s belong there imo.

I'd have gone with the Air Max 1 instead, especially since the 97 has the "least deconstructed" appearance out of the entire collection, in my opinion. Which makes sense, since they're a fairly modern shoe compared to all the others included in the collection. It still baffles me that there's no mention of plans to have an OW Cortez to this day. Nike definitely would not be as we know it if it weren't for those shoes.

Back
Top Bottom