Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

crazy how the unc's went up like this & i currently have a gently worn pair online listed for less than half this ... i'm just gon' sit on 'em at this point.

i got a size 7 seeesh when it was at 1400 I was gonna liquidate and get a 13 presto but man seeeesh may wait and do it for another pair of Chicago OW.

I'm not crazy in assuming the AHE blazer and grim reaper blazer prices are gonna climb as we get closer to Halloween am I?

No, I don't think so. I've been wondering the same thing. Just like the Volt AF1 jumped when the warmer weather hit (seeing that it's more o a Summer shoe).

1BBE4963-EBE9-4D8B-B3F5-0E9E8CA0B8F9.jpeg

I'm looking to buy the MCA AF1s.
Does anyone know if they were released at the off white Mercer store?
Or was it Chicago exclusive

Can anybody who has the white vapormax comment on their yellowing? Is it significant? I’ve heard some say the 97’s yellow significantly but haven’t heard as much on vapormax, so hopefully thats a good thing. Thinking of getting a pair but don’t want them to look completely beat after just a few wears. Thanks in advance for the help.

Can anybody who has the white vapormax comment on their yellowing? Is it significant? I’ve heard some say the 97’s yellow significantly but haven’t heard as much on vapormax, so hopefully thats a good thing. Thinking of getting a pair but don’t want them to look completely beat after just a few wears. Thanks in advance for the help.

Only worn my pair a couple times and mine are still really clean. Very Minor yellowing on tongues but they were already like that when i purchased from KITH

I got the opportunity to buy the first OW AM90 for a very fair price (yes they're legit) but since I saw some pics of them after being rocked...omg, the yellowing on those is EXTREME.
Thanks, I pass....if I pay that much money...I want them to wear even a few years after release.

I got the opportunity to buy the first OW AM90 for a very fair price (yes they're legit) but since I saw some pics of them after being rocked...omg, the yellowing on those is EXTREME.
Thanks, I pass....if I pay that much money...I want them to wear even a few years after release.

the desert ore or the blacks? On the Ore I don't think it looks bad as it kinda matches the tone of the shoe....

the desert ore or the blacks? On the Ore I don't think it looks bad as it kinda matches the tone of the shoe....
well the desert ores are my second idea.
No yellowing on the toebox and tongue...only the foam parts will and they match the CW then.

But the first (I have no idea how it's called) and the white one look horrible with time.
And I don't buy shoes I can't rock...atleast not yet and that's good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom