Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Was in Chicago again, last week of the Virgil exhibit here.. it’s otw to Atlanta next..

wore my vapors.....

B5BFC2EA-E806-4ACF-BF40-226918167EC0.jpeg

Need the rug and the black throw please. (I wouldn’t mind having a couple more items but those are top of the list)

Vapors and Waffles release dates pushed back AGAIN. Vapors now 11/14, Waffles 12/12. Anyone heard anything on an SB Dunk release? I’m not really into them, but this is bumming me out. Thought we were getting maybe 3 Off White x Nike releases this month. Now zero? Hope Virgil is doing ok.

Last edited:
Nike Dunk low and the Dunk low SB aren’t the same that’s what I meant

My bad. I could’ve sworn that I saw them listed as SB, even though they don’t really look like SB’s, but I was wrong. Either way, the shoe itself is awful to me so I’m not going to be wearing it. TMI probably but I used to resell sneakers, and other stuff as well, a bit when I was back in college after a hiatus and doing whatever I could to hustle money. That all ended a few years ago when a hurricane decided to leave a very large old tree on the house that I was renting. (Specifically, my bedroom where the shoes were was crushed, and mildewed, and disgusting really; no renter’s insurance, everything was ruined.) I haven’t sold a single pair since, but was thinking about possibly flipping a few pairs these last few months of the year. That’s the extent of my actual interest in the Dunks. The other pairs I actually like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom