Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Those.... look interesting to me. I don't hate em at first glance. I like the colors used. I actually like how it looks way more than the recent OW sneakers (Kigers, Vapor Streets, Dunks).

9D28B1D2-DAAD-42E4-935A-72D65524DD16.jpeg

I don't know if it's a combination of the filter and the cuts, but it lowkey looks decent here.

Last wave of pics make me dislike the materials less. Actually look pretty decent there.

Cool with the Thin tongue.
Cool with the yellowed sole.
Really like how the branding on the medial side is only on the cage.
Holes on the sides are straight doo doo.
WTF ARE YOU DOING PUTTING A HOLE ON THE TONGUE?!

They aight overall.

Doesn’t look as bad on feet. Don’t mind the holes on the tongue and ankle except for the cage area. Like most OW x Nike collabs I’ll try to go for it. But the interest in them is slowly fading.

I don’t really wear basketball shoes anymore (basically only when I have a chance to play) but I grew up on Jordan’s. I think these are ok and about what people should expect from an Off-White shoe, elements of the original but something different at the same time; kinda wish Virgil would’ve went a little more “far out” with them though. No orange tag, are we seeing the end of those? And no zip tie! God I hate those things. I always just put them in a ziplock bag and label it. The Jordan 4 I have more sentimental attachment to; maybe if it was a 4 I would feel more moved one way or another. I would absolutely lose my **** if the 4 from the FOS display released most likely. Still gonna try to cop. At least they’re better than the Dunks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom