Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
Not exactly, Kanye has been vocal against...

I know how this board is, “I love shoes”!
you should see some posters get angry if you mention black lives or racism in their precious shoe threads lol

Joined Mar 16, 2020
That "must have" pair you always wanted or never had the funds for, turns into a grail.

Until then it's a "must have"

Joined Aug 1, 2017
Kinda like Jordan and Kobe not being vocal about civil rights issues
Michael the GOAT. He saw Ye's measly 2M, and promptly announced JB is donating $100 Million over 10 years. Yeezy will NEVER jump over Jumpman.

Reactions: JPS
Joined Dec 27, 2008
My double up pair from StockX came without the red laces :smh:

I’ll contact them and see if they can do anything. Not sure why they allow them to pass inspection without the additional laces. Normally I wouldn’t mind but with paying resale I want everything. Already have a pair that came without a box but that’s another story.

Joined Dec 24, 2016
My double up pair from StockX came without the red laces :smh:

I’ll contact them and see if they can do anything. Not sure why they allow them to pass inspection without the additional laces. Normally I wouldn’t mind but with paying resale I want everything. Already have a pair that came without a box but that’s another story.
Double up on the 5?

Joined Dec 24, 2016
Yeah on the 5s
Damn sorry to hear. I had once heard sx does allow this, but there’s clearly a note when selling that says the shoe must have everything included. Some orders received without zip tie or additional laces. Worth bringing up, but they might hit you with the *purchases don’t need to include everything bs* or *just sell back on the platform* bs. Goat definitely greater than sx since this would never fly.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now