Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

4's copped

:nerd:

93BDCAFE-104A-4122-BFF4-31BB0A9E4782.png

Yeah, Im dumb late lol

Unfortunately not yet. Just checked the mail too. I'll be on the lookout bro. thanks

I mailed it out end of May, should have arrived by now. Hopefully it didn't get lost among the riots and USPS looting. Anyhow, my friend gave me another one so I'll mail you an extra.

I mailed it out end of May, should have arrived by now. Hopefully it didn't get lost among the riots and USPS looting. Anyhow, my friend gave me another one so I'll mail you an extra.
Dang, I'd hate for you to have to do it again but if you have multiple it would appreciated. Thank fam.

Mail is taking longer than usual, because of a Covid. Had a package from Bay Area take 4 days down to So-Cal, when normally it’s 1-2 days. I suggest hanging tight for another few days.

ok, so im bout to do a meet up for unc off whites. can yall tell me what to look for? ima post some pics in here when i meet up. I've never seen a pair in person so ima need yalls halp!

ok, so im bout to do a meet up for unc off whites. can yall tell me what to look for? ima post some pics in here when i meet up. I've never seen a pair in person so ima need yalls halp!

why not ask for pics first before you head out? So both you dont waste time and save each other the trip incase

The tongue looks good from what I can see, but the alarming thing is the swoosh. I think the reps have it directly over the 4th lace hole. Maybe it's the angle that the photo is taken from, but this would be the major red flag. That's a lot of coin to drop on some reps so be careful.

Here are a few pics from my oair I got from stockx last year if it helps at all...I'd have to pull them out the closet to get more pics , but be careful with these type of person to person buys.

Attachments

• IMG_20191121_132807.jpg
    IMG_20191121_132807.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20191121_132751.jpg
    IMG_20191121_132751.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20191121_132656.jpg
    IMG_20191121_132656.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20191121_132722.jpg
    IMG_20191121_132722.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 35
I'd say those are reps....just my opinion of course. You should go to a shop and have them authenticate with that much dough up. How much he asking?

these r fake, stop entertaining a potential sale. i have the same & everything.
I agree, I wouldn't touch these at this point, especially from a person to person sale. Even authenticators have a hard time now. If you didn't get em last year your sol. Or I'd coo from goat or stockx for a lil protection. I have 3 pairs I got 2 when they were around 700. And 1 for retail.... They all look similar and good. I would never buy these without proper authentication.

ima just stick to pairs i know from now on. i been cashing ppl out for royal toes, pine 2.0 and court purp 2.0 all week. but then i tried to do too much. lesson learned. 😥

I agree, I wouldn't touch these at this point, especially from a person to person sale. Even authenticators have a hard time now. If you didn't get em last year your sol. Or I'd coo from goat or stockx for a lil protection. I have 3 pairs I got 2 when they were around 700. And 1 for retail.... They all look similar and good. I would never buy these without proper authentication.
(last year) I did see a pair on ebay that was real, the seller had em posted for $750 or something in that range, everything included & in slightly more worn condition than mine at the time. There are honest sellers out there, but sadly it's become less than the dishonest seller during these last few years.

Back
Top Bottom