Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So I was just chatting with one of the reps and he tells me that there are emails that are still supposed to go out in the near future with an unlock code in it.
I think it's BS but we'll see
IMAG3327.jpg
Those reps never know anything. They will say anything to make you get off the line with them.

Yeah I know...just figured I'd try. He wasnt in a rush though...i was chatting with him for a while. Just didnt know ****

Ah well. Honestly the workshop for the 7th sounds more interesting and I like more hands on demonstrations. Maybe I'll try then.

Are we sure these will guarantee a spot to buy the shoe, all of the dates are still before the release 9-13.

*Registration for this event confirms a seated spot.

We look forward to seeing you "Off Campus" at 23 Wall St.

Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early. Those who are not checked in prior to the start of the event may lose their spots to those on the wait-list.

Participants must be 16 years of age or older, and have a valid form of photo ID. Names on ID must match names used for registration. No exceptions. Any consumer under the age of 18 must provide a printed waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.

There will not be any additional space provided for bag storage or coat check, and no public restroom availability - so please plan accordingly.

Guests of confirmed registrants will not be permitted. Consumers are limited to 1 sign up only. Nike reserves the right to cancel multiple registrations per consumer of any of "The Ten" workshops or discussions.

Nike does not guarantee that purchases can/will be offered.

This is what the email confirmation looks like

Attachments

• IMG_0767.PNG
    IMG_0767.PNG
    705.4 KB · Views: 34
How did anyone book?? I literally checked it as soon as the email came through and it was at capacity

Back
Top Bottom