Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone know how the Blazer's fit? I'm a 10 in AJ1 and 10.5 in various adidas/nike's.

Thinking of purchasing them from WCS. Those that ordered, are you happy with the item(s)? And how long does shipping take (Cali).

I'm most likely going to sell the AF1 to weigh out the cost for the Blazers.

Anyone know how the Blazer's fit? I'm a 10 in AJ1 and 10.5 in various adidas/nike's.

Thinking of purchasing them from WCS. Those that ordered, are you happy with the item(s)? And how long does shipping take (Cali).

Blazers same size as AJ1 for me. the AJ1 may have a tad bit more toebox room because of the shape of the toebox and lacing system.

I'm happy about my purchase. Shipping takes like a week.

97s came in with all the laces

Attachments

• 3E2AB232-83AC-4CBE-A233-90B67A0DC341.jpeg
    3E2AB232-83AC-4CBE-A233-90B67A0DC341.jpeg
    368.4 KB · Views: 33
contemplating on purchasing the Air Force 1's from Windy City Sole....not sure if 470$ shipped is the cheapest I can find them for :/

Bid just got accepted for a pair of VM OW for $685. Had a free shipping from StockX and my goal was to stay below $700. Was debating between the VM or AF1s but VM easily won. So excited!

Thanks for the replies!

Just got back on the computer and just checked WCS, they removed the Blazers from their site :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom