Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Did I have early access for these? I never noticed the “Exclusive Access” on top of the page. I for sure don’t remember getting any notification about it either. I don’t see any of the off white shoes on the SNKRS app anymore. This is saved in my “likes.”

Attachments

• 1D229B0B-99E4-47B2-8BE1-0FF81559E9FA.jpeg
    1D229B0B-99E4-47B2-8BE1-0FF81559E9FA.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 58
Did I have early access for these? I never noticed the “Exclusive Access” on top of the page. I for sure don’t remember getting any notification about it either. I don’t see any of the off white shoes on the SNKRS app anymore. This is saved in my “likes.”

Nike did exclusive access for select nike members via the app, I believe it was Saturday Nov 16th. Looks like you missed out. Sorry dude.

Yeah this happened yesterday I believe... All shoes are showing early access expired but I know for a fact that Nike didn’t reserve any of them for me...

Yeah this happened yesterday I believe... All shoes are showing early access expired but I know for a fact that Nike didn’t reserve any of them for me...

This happened to me too. Thought I was the only one. Also, now you can't see the OW panels in your SNKRS feed.

blazers and prestos are back up on WCS
do u think he's gonna have any AM90??
i've been waiting for awhile

Back
Top Bottom