Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

still tryna tell myself I dont need these
you need them. I love mine and how it's based off of 97ultra instead of the bulky OG. So sleek and clean...

Attachments

• 026E619B-2C80-4792-936D-948846A0EA4D.jpeg
    026E619B-2C80-4792-936D-948846A0EA4D.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 59
So I finally pulled the trigger on the AM90s for $455, but it turns out the seller lost the extra laces. Anybody wanna help me out with green or orange laces?

WCS just restocked a few sizes of the blazers and prestos. Use code "FREESHIP" for free shipping. Just bought the blazers

So I finally pulled the trigger on the AM90s for $455, but it turns out the seller lost the extra laces. Anybody wanna help me out with green or orange laces?
May I asks where u got the am90?
I’m trying to look for a as 9 at a decent price but stockx is going up n down with the asking price

May I asks where u got the am90?
I’m trying to look for a as 9 at a decent price but stockx is going up n down with the asking price

Don’t make fun of me, but eBay. The seller provided multiple pictures upon request, so i was able to do a pretty thorough legit check. The ones I purchased had been listed as having been used for a photoshoot for about 30 minutes, and I just bought them on good faith given the price. If they turn put to be bunk, I’ll fight tooth and nail to get a refund, but I’m not terribly worried (save for the lack of green or orange laces :/ )

Transaction/payment kept being declined on WCS:frown:
Anyone experience that before? I've no idea what's wrong lol

So StockX seller still hasn’t shipped and I ordered on Sunday...
I’m assuming at this point they’re not gonna ship. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom