Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

"ZOOM" ... i might go for these this time.
zoomfly.jpg

i love the muted prestos with the dark tabs...
muted.jpg

they coming with blue laces now ...
blue.jpg

Where you get these pics from bredrin

its cool, you're entitled to your opinion....but as someone who owns over 30 pairs of vapormax, we now have to fight to the death...im sure you understand.
RIP Jordanhead

JK. I like VM on other people feet. IDK if theyd look dope on me.

Looks like a Netherlands Off White kit.... wonder how many different jerseys there will be

What the hell, this isn't the VaporMax Off-White I ordered...

40146612631_593f3635f8_b.jpg

I'm just kidding, that's still in progress. Decided to get the Zoom Fly Off-White days after I bought the VaporMax. I'm almost positive these are legit, but if you guys don't mind double-checking in case of anything, that'd be great!

These look great, and they're in my top 3 favorites! The Zoom Vaporfly 4% is my second favorite shoe of 2017, so I thought it'd be cool to get the Zoom Fly OW as an... ode, I guess? I don't know what the correct word it is, haha. By the way, for those wondering about sizing still, it's snug for 1/2 size up. If you want the wiggle room, go one full size up.

39434834784_ef58a0d686_b.jpg

39434834774_f980d9a007_b.jpg

39434834804_ce5f843dee_b.jpg

39434834694_384e04bc3a_b.jpg

40146612741_b9e68ca20c_b.jpg

The first OW VM were horrible. And yet they still find ways to make them worse

truth be told im prob biased.

I liked the idea of VMs but when i finally got a pair and tried it on i HATED how they look on feet.

So to me the VM the worst shoe out of the ten lol

You the homie but you bugging lol Vapors are one of the best pair out of the Ten IMO the next wave coming out are kinda iffy but the og release is clean af.

Back
Top Bottom