Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I took a pic of this before... I wonder why virgil isn't putting trav bella odell or Matt in this list:

Attachments

• IMG_2419.JPG
    IMG_2419.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 47
Missed out on the first time slot for the presto/tshirt event. Bar was almost full the capacity reached. I feel like that bar was made just to get people salty lol. Oh well. Gonna try again tomorrow.

In store where? Just screw everyone that doesn't live in NYC? Boutiques are getting these so that helps people in large cities with boutique shops but they have to give the guy in Nebraska a shot too.
naw b the first drop is for nyc only. London, italy , and paris have their own drop later on in september too and a wider release in november is for the guy in Nebraska. Hopefully they have a little pop up so that people actually have a fair chance at getting their hands on these in ny. Even if its just like 300-500 pairs.

naw b the first drop is for nyc only. London, italy , and paris have their own drop later on in september too and a wider release in november is for the guy in Nebraska. Hopefully they have a little pop up so that people actually have a fair chance at getting their hands on these in ny. Even if its just like 300-500 pairs.
Right, but what I'm saying is if you limit it to pop ups in NYC, London, and Milan, 95% of the planet has no shot at them. Plus that just limits them to resellers that can sit in line for 24+ hours. They have to give people a shot online. Now that people have made made thousands of ndc accounts, I don't know what the answer it. I know they did something funky with the Momofuku Dunks. Something like that that requires human interaction and input to buy is really the only answer.

Here's how the Dunk worked: https://sneakernews.com/2017/06/23/nike-snkrs-momofuku-dunk-release/

We expecting these to be a crazy drop? Wouldn't mind getting these but I'm not going to stress over them.

Back
Top Bottom