Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Remember the Chicagos used to be around 1200 after that general release. The UNC will go up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180524-164240.png
    Screenshot_20180524-164240.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 49
If anybody is gonna pay resale do so next week when all these pairs come in.

Or better yet the June release date. That’s the lowest they’ll ever be. Many people can’t hold out on that guaranteed 1000+ profit when they receive their package.

My brother's pair shipped!

My other brother copped this morning. Super happy for him! Crossing my finger it ships.

No luck for me, but I'm trying not to be salty. TRYING.

"Angelica: The more you use the Nike Apps is the bigger chance you'll get exclusive access pass on limited launch products."

Any real/legitimate input on how people get access to the exclusive drops?

Pretty tilted here..
For now ima be a ***** and spam hearts, shares, etc.. on nike+ & snkrs app till the next 'exclusive access' reservations.
If that doesn't pan out i'll go apply at nike and try my luck there lol

OMFG IM SO PISSED. I coudlve had a size 11 mens but I had to work today and I checked my phone too late. I'll settle for a size 7 womens.... Thanks for the 2nd chance Nike. Missed the first one by seconds

OMFG IM SO PISSED. I coudlve had a size 11 mens but I had to work today and I checked my phone too late. I'll settle for a size 7 womens.... Thanks for the 2nd chance Nike. Missed the first one by seconds

Is there a womens version of the shoe? I remember the White OW AJ1 had a mens and womens SKU

"Angelica: The more you use the Nike Apps is the bigger chance you'll get exclusive access pass on limited launch products."

Any real/legitimate input on how people get access to the exclusive drops?

Pretty tilted here..
For now ima be a ***** and spam hearts, shares, etc.. on nike+ & snkrs app till the next 'exclusive access' reservations.
If that doesn't pan out i'll go apply at nike and try my luck there lol

I don’t think anyone knows the actual algorithm Nike uses to determine Early Access. Seems totally random to me. Nike reps don’t know either, so they just give the generic “it’s about how you use the app” answer.

I’ve spent probably close to 8-10k on their site/app over the last few years and never get early access to anything. I seem to get early access to GR Air Maxs, but ironically I haven’t bought an Air Max from Nike in years. And even then, those early access items only happen maybe once a month.

Also for reference, I use SNKRS and Nike+ every day, like and comment on stuff every day, and have all interests checked. And still don’t ever get early access.

I think we just have terribly bad luck.

I need more SNKRS accounts I guess. How do I get more, other than using family and friends' phone #s?

I only had one, I just created 2 more. But Im pretty sure I still won't be getting any exclusive access.

Which pair of AJ x OW is rumored to have the most released?

I still want the OG prestos but damn that price is just :smh:

Back
Top Bottom