Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No 11 in mens
Cool - should be an easy size to unload. Too big for me unfortunately.

Typically with hyped limited stuff? People take l’s on the day of release, rage cop, and the price spikes. Then prices stay steady for a few days until online pairs come in. Online arrives tend to result in a price dip for about like 1-3 weeks (this’ll usually be the lowest prices will go). After that dipping period prices began to raise.

That makes total sense. I appreciate it man.

Are you interested in selling them?

Yes. Will DM

Shout out all hype buyers who ain’t bout to do a lick of hiking :lol:... Y’all bout to be walking around with cleats on :rofl:

No shyyyt these ain't meant for casual wear, what people don't understand these are track shoes. I'm signing off for the night .

Mfers going be like Im going ice fishing these going be perfect. Stupidity is insane wit hypebeasts.

Y’all genuinely sound angry. People ain’t buying shoes for _______ purpose anymore. Fashion can literally make anything casual. You think ppl out here wearing timbs cause of their setting? Or everyone buying Off white Jordan’s are balling in them?

Last edited:
I hit greens and whites, 14.5W in each. Not a fan of these. Flipping once that shipping confirmation hits. SNKRS been blessing me lately.

ED6-AD112-4-DB5-4-B56-A300-6-E1-DDA4-AB342.png

What the F kinda luck do you have!

The only shoe I would still consider paying resell for. Absolutely love the AHE.
I have so many shoes in my StockX cop list but that is the one I’m serious about making a run at. It hit a 6 month low in my size a few weeks ago and I should’ve pulled the trigger. Big mistake.

I have so many shoes in my StockX cop list but that is the one I’m serious about making a run at. It hit a 6 month low in my size a few weeks ago and I should’ve pulled the trigger. Big mistake.

I know the feeling man. Five months ago I almost pulled the trigger on a 'worn once' pair on Reddit. They were in mint condition for $435 shipped. I should've done it. :smh:

NSR but does anyone have the off-white industrial belt? Thoughts about it? I'm wondering if it's worth the price or more for clout since SSENSE has them on sale..

Back
Top Bottom