Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

World wide numbers for most of the 10 shoes were about 30k-50kish range. Give or take a few thousand. Some models were much more limited like Serena’s
Interesting; sounds like they're made in similar numbers to the earlier releases of Yeezy 350 Boosts, yet those have rarely crossed the 4 figure mark. Then we have shoes like the less limited Chicago OWs (compared to Air Yeezy shoes) that are approaching Solar Yeezy 2 prices. Does Off White carry that much demand and following for its brand? Market prices for the shoes seem to suggest that to be the case, relative to other shoes made in much less quantities (i.e. original Supreme Dunk Lows)

i just have a feeling something going to release between now and Sunday. Not sure where or how, just a gut feeling. Hopefully I am right and prepared. Got my notifications turned on, and the OW page bookmarked. Hopefully some info leaks about a date and time and ppl share the knowledge :smile:

A lot of cook groups are saying SNKRS shock drop for the MCAs on Saturday.

But no one really knows. I guess we’ll find out in another day or two.

Feel like everyone has second accounts all of a sudden :lol:

How do you even do it, without a 2nd phone number?

I setup an account on my iPad trying to see if I had better luck via iOS, but it still made me send a verification text to my phone number

Interesting; sounds like they're made in similar numbers to the earlier releases of Yeezy 350 Boosts, yet those have rarely crossed the 4 figure mark. Then we have shoes like the less limited Chicago OWs (compared to Air Yeezy shoes) that are approaching Solar Yeezy 2 prices. Does Off White carry that much demand and following for its brand? Market prices for the shoes seem to suggest that to be the case, relative to other shoes made in much less quantities (i.e. original Supreme Dunk Lows)

Yes off white nike demand was through the roof. I would say Yeezy 350 v1 and a few early V2 models were also in very high demand, but off white nike was more popular because there were many different types of sneakers. Everyone seems to enjoy wearing Jordan 1s, air max 90s/97s, air max 90s, prestos, etc

A friend is looking for this shirt for their kid. Can someone point me to where they can buy it? I dont wear OW clothes so I have no clue where to even look.

Top 3

Wear em like dr dre wears white ups :pimp:

C05E8AA8-A66F-4FBD-9B18-789807E70644.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom