Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

how ya getting 7 accounts? mom, dad, grandma, cousin phones? lmao

I have two phones, my lady has 2 phones, and then I'm counting the people that tried to help me, brothers and cousin.
Parents, in-laws, friends. I need to start asking more people if it’s gonna be like this lol. Only problem is that Nike drops so damn early Hawaii time. Usually it’s 4am non daylight savings time and 5am daylight savings time. Don’t know too many people who wanna wake up that early just for an oop

RE: LA folks. Unfortunately, I saw this too late.

I saw the post notification right away. Even if you saw it right away, chances are you won't get it. Limited amount of pairs and too many of those you know whats around the area. You basically had to be there to get a pair. And even then you probably wouldn't.

I saw the post notification right away. Even if you saw it right away, chances are you won't get it. Limited amount of pairs and too many of those you know whats around the area. You basically had to be there to get a pair. And even then you probably wouldn't.
Union is pretty good with their fcfs releases though. I believe they had enough stock for that 1 hour window so if you live somewhat near the store you had a chance.

Last edited:
Union are pretty good with their fcfs releases though. I believe they had enough stock for that 1 hour window so if you live somewhat near the store you had a chance.

Had friends that went before for fcfs releases and they didn't have any luck.

Didn't realize the green dunks really pop in person. The red pair is nice too.

IMG_0527.jpg

Yeah apparently a whole bunch of off white were found at outlets, like the blazers, vapormaxes, etc etc

But it was just at that one outlet where they put resale price stickers on the pairs until a customer called corporate lol

Green pair just look like a Heineken, but man I feel they look the nicest, I think the golds will be slept on. My pair arrived but imma outta town, homie came in the clutch and secured the package.

My pair from Undefeated just came in (manual, no bot, pure luck). I’m still not sold on the second pair of laces but overall I like the colorway

FBA7A7EC-E432-4E33-A9FD-FCEB9F8DED2F.jpeg

Wow I’m really worried . I also ordered from undftd Manual and only got confirmation email and charge but no shipping updates and you already have yours ??!! I pray mine is not canceled . Anyone else with this issue ?? Nice pic

Wow I’m really worried . I also ordered from undftd Manual and only got confirmation email and charge but no shipping updates and you already have yours ??!! I pray mine is not canceled . Anyone else with this issue ?? Nice pic
in my experience, if you're order is not cancelled the day of you're fine. ive had an order of mine get cancelled (manually cancelled, not auto-cancelled) a few hours later. and ive also had orders take a few days to get shipping emails while some people got theirs later that day. its the holidays too, not to mention, so give it some extra time

Green dunks are my favorite of the trio. Wasn’t able to cop though because I was on a cruise with *** WiFi. Only was able to enter on 1 account and I don’t feel like paying resale for them.

On a different note, I LOVE the OW waffle racers. Got all 3 pairs. Idk why I love them so much, but I do.
Copped the OW white pair waffles and I love it as well. Those are mad sleepers and ive already Gotten compliments on them when on foot. Don’t know why ppl slept hard or thought they was trash. It’s also comfy

Put in a bid on Monday afternoon for the UNLV Dunks from GOAT. Got accepted within half an hr and Authenticated shortly after. Kinda surprised it got authenticated the same time it got accepted. Had this happened to anyone before?

Still waiting on UPS pick up, don’t think UPS pick up on Christmas Eve.

How? Because of the second lacing? The toe area is cut too high? I could see enthusiasts in the dunk or air max 1 thread getting upset when the silhouette have some minor differences. if I think it looks good to me then that’s all I care about. Minor changes to shapes and stuff I don’t really pay attention to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom