Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Everyone ready for fall and here I am still on summer mode ?
188C3625-D1F9-4675-82E1-937E8C06EF31.jpeg

Is the raffle on Naked the only one that makes you type in A6MZw at the beginning? (I know I did that for a raffle already) I can’t remember if I already entered. Lol. Please help!

yeah Naked added that captcha, but honestly Naked and BSTN raffles are pointless because this raffle bot out there is taking ALL the wins.

anyways took this pic yesterday and since it’ll be rainy and dreary all week, its looking like it’s time to tuck all these sacais away until next spring. I wore the black pair yesterday too. And no I don't have the barneys lol and most likely not gonna get them. I'm ok with the outcome for the pack incompletion

90237129-1E74-4328-8D01-93B8AEA8ED24.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah Naked added that captcha, but honestly Naked and BSTN raffles are pointless because this raffle bot out there is taking ALL the wins.

Yup don’t even waste my time on BSTN and Naked now.

Now I’m hearing SNS is getting jigged for real.

The scary thing is SNKRS is becoming the best bet :stoneface:

Yup don’t even waste my time on BSTN and Naked now.

Now I’m hearing SNS is getting jigged for real.

The scary thing is SNKRS is becoming the best bet :stoneface:

the funny thing is there was a long period of time that Nike/SNKRS was the worst chance of copping (for some still too lol but thats a different story), but I've been randomly lucky on SNKRS from time to time in the recent 2 year. It's still unfair in a sense tho.

I haven't won SNS at all since they started the app, at least back then I would hit from time to time on SNS whether it was my own entry or someone else's that I asked a favor for. SVD also has never given me a win, and the app remains the same.

I wear most colors year round, but some colors just has a "seasonal" vibe to it. Example orange,brown, earth tones around fall time, red/green around christmas, etc. Also for the fall/winter, weather starts getting nasty so people tend to wear less white because it gets dirtier around that time than it does in the summer so some people prefer to wear darker colors for the fall/winter. Hence "summer colorway" and "fall colorway"

Here in Savannah Georgia the weather doesn’t really get bad in the winter. It might get cold for a couple months, but honestly there’s more hostile weather in the summer. In summer you honestly never know when a 10-20 minute rain shower or thunderstorm will pass through, no matter how clear it may look outside. I personally wear whatever colors any time of year. The only thing that changes is in the winter I have to wear a jacket/sweatshirts because I hate even mildly cold temperatures. I’ll definitely be wearing my Waffles all year though; it’s not like I’ll be spending hours out in the cold very often.

seriously question b/c i've noticed that this is common theme w/ ppl. why do u wear specific colors based on the season?

Yeah I found that odd too when people bring that up. Only season I think about is winter because it rains sometimes which means there are certain shoes I can't wear. But other than that I don't really think about colors matching the season - I'll wear whatever color any season. I don't want to limit myself to certain colors during a certain time of year.

well NYC winters are nasty and cold, full of snow and slush and mud. Mesh sneakers is just not ideal for winters. I also prefer to wear thin socks all year and I don't like having cold feet so something as airy and thin as Waffles doesn't work for me.

well NYC winters are nasty and cold, full of snow and slush and mud. Mesh sneakers is just not ideal for winters. I also prefer to wear thin socks all year and I don't like having cold feet so something as airy and thin as Waffles doesn't work for me.

Yeah, I’ve experienced bits and pieces of several NYC winters (and summers) and I’m not sure if I would wear Waffles or not. Definitely not when it’s snowy and slushy though. - ⬆️ Agreed. Black is the best colorway. Glad we’ve all finally settled that. Lol. - Oh, and thank you guys for the help regarding the Naked raffle, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
I just started watching the Patriot Act and the host rocks some heat. Caught the episode today where he had the OG blue waffles on and they looked damn good on tv. So glad I copped those on (relatively) low resale before it went up.

I dont normally associate shoe color with season. Part of my post is I see people in FB wearing hoodies/jackets/pants and all and Im still wearing shorts and tee. Lol

anyways took this pic yesterday and since it’ll be rainy and dreary all week, its looking like it’s time to tuck all these sacais away until next spring. I wore the black pair yesterday too. And no I don't have the barneys lol and most likely not gonna get them. I'm ok with the outcome for the pack incompletion

90237129-1E74-4328-8D01-93B8AEA8ED24.jpeg

Picture makes me want the white more. Stockx got my size for 520 but someone locally selling me for 600. Can't decide. Got funds now since I sold OW presto and TS1 yesterday.

I
Picture makes me want the white more. Stockx got my size for 520 but someone locally selling me for 600. Can't decide. Got funds now since I sold OW presto and TS1 yesterday.

If you think you like the white pair better, go for it. I love them; they’re even better in person than in the pictures. More often than not I prefer clean light sneakers over black, just personally prefer the Sacais in black. I knew the first picture I saw of them that those would be my favorite pair. The white pair really is clean af. They’re really close imo. I’m definitely not going to be getting rid of my pair, even though it would’ve helped a ton in getting my black pair and would help me a ton now getting a pair with some color. I just like them way too much to let go. Probably whichever pair you like the best in pictures you’re going to like the best in hand I think. They’re all just nicer in person. (At least the 3 pairs I’ve actually seen my white and black pairs and also the varsity blue)

Ive lived in NYC my whole life and never understood this seasonal sneaker talk. Obviously if it recently snowed then I wont wear certain kicks but if its atleast dry outside im wearing whatever I want.

I know its a long going joke, but do you wear full on timbs (or heavy duty boots) in the summer? You don't wear mesh sneakers with large breathable airy holes in them on a rainy day right? How about a 15 degrees day? Seasonal footwear actually makes sense.

Good lord, between flyknit, primeknit, and this year mesh, I have so many shoes with holes in them. Holes or suede is like 98% of the shoes I own.

Good lord, between flyknit, primeknit, and this year mesh, I have so many shoes with holes in them. Holes or suede is like 98% of the shoes I own.

Haha same. Whenever I don't wear a knitted shoe now I feel like my foot is burning up.

Back
Top Bottom